。・:*:・(✿◕×making progress×◕✿)・:*:・ 。

Days had gone fast . Now it's been two weeks since Jimin had signed the contract and became their slave . Those past two weeks were not easy for Jimin . With every passing day his condition was getting worse . They would daily beat him up , if not Jungkook then Taehyung would .

They expect him to do house course in day time with his limping body while they had gone work and come in the afternoon or night time only to have dinner made his hands and again beat the shit out of him for some mere mistake that shouldn't even be considered . Actually they just need an excuse , any mistake would be fine and they would whip him maybe in the name of discipline .

In the morning they would just ignore him if wanted or if he doesn't make any mistake besides his duty of making delicious brake fast and if not his previous punishment is half held .

Today is not any better just at little peaceful and less painful compared to other days , reason his two masters were happy yesterday and didn't beat him just ask him to give them blow jobs . His jaw still hurts otherwise everything is ok .

Jimin was making brake fast for the two alphas . You ask why only for the alphas , coz sometimes they don't want Jimin to have food ; yeh it's actually part of his slave life to starve if it please his master , he only eats when got order from master . It's hellirious , but yeh thats how it works .

Jimin set the brake fast at the dining and sat beside it on the floor on his knees . This is his position until the masters finishes their food and leave the dining .

A few minuts later Jungkook came down from the stairs . Looking at the omega a naughty idea pooped up in his evil brain of punishing the little omega , excitedly he went towards the dining but as soon as his eyes fall on the Omega's back as he bowed to his master Jungkook's heart melt and shrugged the idea of punishing his omega who's already in so much pain , 'let him heal for now' his wolf said in his head .

He set on his chair stealing glances of his omega head down completely submitting to his alphas , on his back was all blue purple brushes from hard punishment and beatings ruin his skin and some deep scars wasn't healing because of lake of food . Now he realised how bad he and taehyung was treating their omega that should be loved and pampered but there was he getting beaten up in every small thing , oh that poor thing .

Today he was not wearing anything except a pair of shorts , not like he gets to wear so much . he is allowed to wear only a thin shirt and a pair of shorts every day and his one and only shirt in at laundry maybe .

'he has to sleep on the floor in this cold like this every day' Jungkook thought . His omega ig getting paler and paler by every day . He doesn't have the glow on his face , doesn't have shine in those eyes ruthar have bangs under eyes , and his hair is not looking smoothly combed . He as feeling slightly guilty for his condition , whatever it is , its their fault.

He took a plate from beside and put every dish a little in it and making it full he put the plate in front of Jimin who was still bowing head touching ground .

He heard a 'clink' sound when the plate made contact with the ground , picking his head a little he got a glimp of a big plate fully made with every item prepared for brake fast. But he didn't move , he doesn't want to anger his master . He waited for his masters approvel . Jungkook sighed heavily .

" you must be hungry ... eat some ."

The omega in Jimin was so happy that his alpha was finally showing some care towards him . " thank yo- before he could finish taehyung interrupted their sweet little master slave boy care conversation .

" I thought you'd waite for order . You were going to devour without asking for permission . You are forgetting your manners I see ."

" I'm so--rry master . ple-ase pu-nish me-e ." He stuttered from fear .

" Hyung ! it's not his fault . I gave him food . He doesn't look healthy at any point and his scars are not healing on time ."

Taehyung hummed in response . " ok then he can have food after we leave for work . Is it ok kookie ?"

" ya it's absolutely fine ." They didn't even thought of asking jimin for his approval on this , it's his food they were talking though , but does it matter ? He really is just a mere slave working at his mates mansion just to gain their trust again . Taehyung called jungkook by his nickname kookie . What about jimin , he had a nick name too ... minie , baby , mochi , lastly pup .. they called him pup with so much love , he want to hear them call him by his nickname too but can he complain ? no .. he can't . He wants to bear their pup also . But he can't ask then .. he was told that he could only open his mouth either suck them or to ask for punishment or thank them .

" Jimin you can eat now ." he was pulled out of his thoughts by Taehyung's voice . " the brake fast is really delicious . I think you deserve to eat with us today ." Jimin smiled brightly couldn't hide his happiness .

" Thank you master . Thank you so much ."

" Now eat before I change my mind ." Jimin immediately dig into his plate taking mouth full .

Jungkook who was silently observing the other two was also happy seeing him happy . He missed this smile but his aim was to make this smile disappeared .

Taehyung and Jungkook finished their brake fast so they got up from their seat . Jimin who was still having his peaceful meal after sacrificing yesterday's meal saw them getting up and was about to leave his half empty plate without satisfying his tummy, Taehyung himself stopped after noticing it .

" Stop ! finish your food first ." Jimin looked at him with big doe eyes shocked by his caring behaviour .

" Tha-thank you master ." He muttered but his eyes didn't leave tae's as he again set on the floor this time a little more comfortably and started eating his leftover earlier .

Maybe it was not much but he was still making progress.

So this was a short chapter and I'll not expand it.

Next chapter includes smut.