×××××Play in the morning - Part 2×××××

。・:*:・❤Vote and review ❤・:*:・   。

=============================================

"Get on the table , show me how excited you are , let it on full display . "

" Yes master " He did as he was told .

Jimin laid on the table legs apart , knees banded ,head raising a little but eyes closed and hands supporting in this position parting his ass cheeks apart to show his hole on full display as command .

" What a whore you are " Jungkook's words came out like bullets . It felt like more then hundred knifes were stabbed in his heart at the same time . He tried not to react but it wasn't possible  , anyone can know seeing his lips shaking although he was biting them so heard .

" Shouldn't you be responding to my comment , my filthy omega . "

' Does it even sound like a comment ? ' Jimin asked himself in his head . Still he have to answer and make sure it pleases  jungkook . Before he could respond Jungkook inserted two fingers straight as he yelped in respond . Finally his tears flowed down his cheeks he was holding till now , a cry left his pretty swollen lips not minding anything of the rules he had to play .

" Ahh... no master ." and mistake ; he can't say no to anything he'd receive from them otherwise punishment would be worsen . 

" Hmm... and I thought you were a good boy, are you disobeying master ? " He added another finger as he talked stretching his hole even more and thrusting into him with more force. Jimin could only moan in pain.

" Answer me omega  ? Or you want it to follow this way. We're you disobeying master, didn't you like what master choose for you? " He asked fasten his pase not giving any chance to adjust.

" No-oh master, .... Ah--a-I was not disobeying master, haaau- aah  , I'll happilytakewhatever masters will choose for mmmhhn...me - aahnnn-. " He cocked between soft moans, supressing his sobs.

Even though he was literally fucked by two beasts in bed, his hole was still tight , even after taking yesterday's roughness.

Jungkook took out his fingers. Now his hole was leaking and Jungkook's fingers also soked in his juice.

“ I wasn’t  gonna be harsh on you today but you make it hard for me to decide wether you deservw our kindness or not .” He cried more not opening his eyes till now.

“ Why you’r crying don’t you like being fucked roughly ? to be manhandeled ? Didn’t you agreed to the contract before entering here as our maid , omega ? Or do you regret it ? Or perhaps you want us to –“

“ Master i’m sorry , please forgive me .” he cried more .

“ Don’t cut me off in the middle omega . Know your place omega .” Jungkook shouted . The pain in his heart was uncomparable , Jungkook was testing him so well .

Jimin tried to suppress his cries not to make the alpha even more angry. He doesn’t like this face of the alphas , they went violent when they are angry . A few seconds later a soft ‘ I am sorry Alpha ‘ left his parted lips , unknowingly it calmed the alpha.

“ Now now , you little slut , be a good boy for master and make him proud. "

" Yes master. " ' Now the real thing is coming' he thought ' I have no time to be prepared ' .

Jungkook took a ice cube from the bowl, " I'm making a bonus deal for you, " He showed it to Jimin scraticaly smilling , " Count as you swallow them. As much you swallow, next time your punishment will be less painful than yesterday. And if you swallow everything next time you can go meet up anyone, like you're doing behind our back. "

Jimin's eyes widen hearing that, he thought they'll leave this topic after yesterday's punishment, but they really don't believe him. A tear slide down his cheek , he lowered his gaze and nodded as an answer. He have nothing to say.

" So that means you'll do it again. " Jimin's head shoot up hearing that " No master "

"Relax  , I won't do anything promise, if you complete your punishment , now should we start? " He can't stop the tears from falling. They'll never trust him again.

" Now count "

Jungkook pushed a ice cube to the hole, the walls being a little tight around it. I chill ran through his body as the ice cube was reaching deeper.

  'Ah.. It's cold, '

"Count! " He was losing his patience again. Seeing that Jimin panicked and immediately answered.

"Yes , master. Sorry master. One. "  He softly started sobbing trying to suppress as much as he could.

"Two "...

" Four " ' ohh.. My it'll slip up. I can't hold them for so long. '

"Seven " He was trying so hard not to let the cubes slide out . Neither he can let them out nor he can take more in. His stomach started paining now from the coldness of the ice. But he should not expect to stop there, Jungkook will punish him more if he try to stop.

" Nine " He griped the table side for support that he can't ask from the lovers.

" Ten " ...

" Jimin..! " Jungkook called in a warning tone. Jimin was happy to here his name from his mate in edges, but it was soon replaced when realisation hit him. "don't stop them from moving further. "

" No master. I'm not doing anything. " He hurriedly answered, but it was no use.

"  Fucking slut ! Now you learned to talk back !? "

" No master... ? "Jimin was shaking  it's understanding.

" Then you'll take whatever I'll give you! " With that he entered Jimin with much force that it pushed the ice further making room that his half length inserted to fill it.

" Ahh.. " A loud scream echoed the mension alerting the other one that was about to leave without breakfast, to return to check upon them.

Jungkook fucked him mercilessly  not caring after this if it would damage jimin’s body part  . In other hand all Jimin was feeling was utter pain . He was praying to Luna to have merci on him , if she could change jungkook mind it'll save Jimin .

Yester day he experienced of being fucked by two for the first time ; they showed no care , no merci . They fucked him for seven hours straight . They were furious after finding out that he was out with min Yoongi , the one who was Jimin's partner in crime and with whom he was going to cheat then ,  without their permission . He saw this side of the alphas for the first time . And would never want to see it again .

Jimin's breath got stuck in his throat as jungkook grip tighten around his neck . He cant breath , he’s losing his sense again .

He does remember what was happened when he was being punished for the first time and he couldn't complete it and block out in the middle while sucking Taehyung . He was again punished after comming to sense but the punishment was double harsher than the previous one and they told him if he again make a mistake like this ever again he'll experience punishments from hell.

Jimin tapped Jungkook's hand that was wraped around his throat trying to ask to release him .
But Jungkook was in pure euphoria not realising he’s breaking the boy, more then he already is , they love .

Seeing jimin in this state Taehyung couldn't help but worry if he'll be able to contain himself any longer .
So he thought of stoping jungkook this time before it was too late.