***''finally we met again yoongi ' '***

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hoseok pov .

Police siren was herd from a far for some time now. I was just chilling at night under the clear night sky. Today's work was finished not long ago. I had to handle most of Jungkook's work from past few days. He is skipping too many events now. He hasn't told the reason yet.

I came out of the car wanting to take a walk for a while.

As I was walking , at a distance a see a figure in all black running towards my way as I was at the junction to a dark alley.

He looks like was running from the police , maybe another single robber. I laughed in my mind, I was also like him at a time.

He tried to run faster but couldn't and unfortunately he slipped and bumped it the wall. Luckily I caught him before his head could touch the ground. He hurriedly stood up pushing me aside and started running again and easily disappeared it that alay. It didn't irritate me, I'm familiar with his situation. Suddenly it hit me _

' that smell! '

I looked towards the way he went.

' I can't lose his again. '

I made a call to one of my men that's in charge of this part of the area. I want him at any cost. Then I myself strated searching for the same black figure in the black alley at this black night.

____________________________________________

Author's pov

Jungkook was up all night ,thinking should he or not , give Jimin this brand new I-Phone-13 Pro Max he bought for him . Actually he wanted to give this on his birthday , but that didn't went well . Then his first heat also ended four days ago .

There is still requirements of this of course . Jimin lives in this big ass mansion alone , not totally alone but at day time there is nobody he could ask for help in problems .

What if someday any unknown man or maybe some killer burg into their house ? No , that's almost impossible with that tight unbreakable security, but what if someday ....

We all know- by chance doesn't have a licence- .

It can make accident any how . Then Jimin would have nothing to call for help as well .

If we try to see clearly on the first heat , the first day also he suffered before taehyung came . He could have contact them if he had one cell phone at least , yeh he doesn't need so many , just one is enough .

Jungkook can bring out any past reason but he was stuck in what if-s .

oh... young boy fantasies ... there will be something bothering Jimin , Jimin would call him asking his help , he will help him or in his words save him and will become his hero ; so conclusion he is still a boy, not a man . But he is a man in bed who takes care of his omega .

After arguing with himself for a full evening and a half of the night , he decided he should think about it later and discuss with taehyung first and now its his bed time already cut off in half , while half left and he cant miss it or else he doesn't have any free time according to his shedule tomorrow .

In the same mansion there was another creature laying on the bed , eyes wide open past his bed time . He was actually thinking about his life . His life was taking new turns everyday now . His both alphas doesn't care about him at all .