_____'°•but it's just the starting•°'_____

It was the night time. Every one left the house or mansion hours ago but a single person was still there waiting patiently for his next command .
His feet were hurting so bad and he wanted to stand up from this position.

" Little master.. " A voice called from behind.

Jimin lifted his head towards the voice spoting a maid of his mates' mansion not new he guessed.

She bowed to him showing respect which Jimin should not expect being a slave as well , but she knows to how to behave towards her higher ranks.

" Young Master called for you in the backyard..... " She completed meeting his eyes lowering to his level. That time he realised what position  he is in . Feeling Ashamed of himself he looked away .
" Would you like me to lead the way master? " If Some one else was in her place he'd think she moke him but it was for the maid, she's been always loyal .

He shook his head not wanting to open his mouth, to withdrawal any feeling he's not ready to, but she already made her way leading him.

At last he stood up following the maid he made his way to Masters.

At the backyard , it was a large beautiful garden with hundred different types of flowers with so many different species. It would have been a beautiful view as well if there were not a few bodies lying dead on the ground blood spell everywhere.

There stood Jungkook facing the guards and maids of the house hold a gun in his hand which he used some time ago emptying it completely after filling again and again . Taehyung was sitting a little distant from there.

The said omega exited last door to back yard following the maid who bowed immediately leaving Jimin joined the group of maids.

His slow stady heart was now beating at quaker rate. When the smell of fresh blood hit his nose he unknowingly lifted his head and their eyes met.

Jungkook, his master  was now looking at him with a murderous stare , eyes pricing through his soul. His eyes widen in realisation gazed down straight away so can still escape first mistake. 

" Come here slave. " Jungkook spoke in a deep voice sending shivers through the omega. Jimin  quietly compelled though it was hard contain his stady heart from breaking apart.

The more he reach towards him the more his nose twist at the picky smell of blood. His last step, three foot away from Jungkook , he froze on his spot. He gulped thickly eyes locked on Jungkook's shoes a bloody paint tip over it. His heart beat growing visibly fasten.

" Kneel "

He compelled eyes still focusing there.

Then Jungkook moved to the side letting him see what happens when someone , not his mate, try to backstab him.

The front view was a massive art piece for the mafia mates but not for the new member of their family. Jimin was shaking out of fear, lips parted surely through dry heavy breath, he couldn't bring himself to even lift his eyes from the scene.

Jungkook band to his level whispered in his ear
" You see this..? These are all players.. Just like you playing with fire...more exactly me... They tried their best not to get caught but ...alas ! Their game is over. You'd be there giving them company if not were my mate darling. " He griped his jaw tightly kissed his left cheek from the side ones then moved his head to the side looked at him. Jungkook smiled , not a genuine smile, an evil smile.