•°' their missing brother ! '°•

------------------------------

Yoongi and Hoseok came back from their little trip as soon as Hobi got to know Jimin went missing. And what about Yoongi? Does he know this? Well I don't know, for him Jimin was already missing anyways.

As soon as their plane landed they parted their ways from there. Hoseok being a genius he brought yoongi back not in his privet plain and feeding him some lies that he had some business to deal with and his boss got some problems so he was asked to come back.

He can't expose that he is the main boss so he made up a boss that was facing some problems and it has to be none other than Jungkook and Taehyung his partners in crime the fact unknown to Yoongi.

To my question didn't Yoongi ever suspected Hoseok. Although he was literally kidnapped by this lover but he didn't took it as kidnap ! Or so did Hoseok thought.

Hoseok returned damn care as his so called friend whom he's trying to impress was buying all his lies. But promises himself he'll make it up to him, soon.

Hoseok first went to Kim mansion that was the main house of the main family that includes Taehyung, Jungkook, newly married Namjin couple and Single him.

He can't bring Yoongi like Jungkook brought Jimin back then. And none of then knows he got a lover too.

As soon as he entered the mansion he wasn't welcomed by some maids or his friends but sounds of breaking things.

It comes from upstairs, first floor.

He reached the door that was surrounded by maids and butlers.

Taehyung's room.

He signalled then to leave before knocking at the door.

The knock on the door was completely ignored, things stuttering sound louder then before.

He somewhat worriedly pushed the door to only meet with a complete mess of that highly luxurious, extremely well maintained king sized bed room .

The attached bathroom and walk in closet was no better.

But the thing that was in the most worst condition was Taehyung.

His always cared well styled maintained hair style was a mess.

His expencive office suit wasn't in a good condition either as if it wasn't ironed lately and as if he was wearing it for more then three days continuously.

He even did mistakes in wearing the tie, that thing he always wears most perfectly.

His shoes weren't shining today.

His hands were durty and were looking ugly today with all the cuts and scratches , that he cared so much and loved to show off his beautiful hands .

And lastly his face.

He looks completely broke. Puffy red eyes with tears in it ; cheeks stained with both dry and new wet tears, lips having cut due to rough treatment or no treatment at all, ears and nose red overall most pitiable at the moment.

" Get out ." Taehyung's voice came out broken as well. Deep Harsh voice from the past shouting and crying but completely different emotions.

The voice didn't sound like he demanded him to leave rather he was begging him to stay. He was seeking comfort in heart.

The most powerful mafia was dieing for some love.

" Tae... Just stop it now. " Hoseok mattered in a soft voice . He pulled him out of the room to another room , that was Jungkook's .