*** he cried more ***

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Taehyung's office. A big golden office. A glass table, book shelves, famous expensive paintings on the walls and a cute little omega at one corner of the room would be most noticeable if anyone comes in. Jimin kneeled there as Taehyung ordered shivering slightly from the cold, wearing the same outfit from this morning , nothing warm.

The door cracked open and Taehyung came in with a file in his hand. He set on his office chair.

" Jimin come here " He said arranging something at his table Jimin crawled to him head down, set besides his chair silently. Taehyung didn't mind anything. He's not even going to make him do anything. He just want his omega's company. He felt lonely sometimes. But he want Jimin to love, not because of any money any contract anything. He simply want his mate to love him unconditionally. But he's not gonna let Jimin play with their heart again and will even make him pay for sure but  not that way what exactly they don't know Jimin love them from  the start, unconditionally!

An idea click his mind. Ok he'll check now if Jimin only cheat on them because he didn't knew  they were his mates or he knew that. But again obviously he didn't knew coz he wasn't even 18 then. He just turned 18 and this is what he got for his birthday? What a horrible mates they are he thought. He is still confused that why Jimin signed the contract at the first place.

" Jimin " He called in his usual deep voice. Jimin was stearing at the tiles  shivering slightly but he didn't respond, so Taehyung thought he didn't hear him called so he ruffled his hair a little to earn his attention, but got nothing as a reaction. He touched his cheek and Jimin's body automatically lowered from his level. Then only he got to know that Jimin was sleeping in that position on his own. Taehyung didn't liked the idea of him sleeping but he also doesn't want to wake the omega he just pic up him bridel style and carry him to his own bed room instead of Jimin's so that  he can spend some time with his omega. This was so selfish of him but he can't invite Jungkook in it, not at least now. And about the things he wanted to ask  Jimin, he can ask him later or ask Jin hyung also. Jin was also on the scene when they caught Jimin talking to Yoongi and Jungkook made him confess about cheating on them. He still doesn't know the whole truth. May be that's why he doesn't hate Jimin that much while Jungkook hate him to death .

Thinking of a better tomorrow or at least not so bad tomorrow for Jimin he wished and pulled the blanket over them he drifted into a peaceful sleep hugging Jimin.

The night falls with the sun rising starting of a new day. The clock striked 8 . Usually maids will come to wake them at 6 in the morning  but today no one is present and one certain person in on duty to do all the household daily chores of all the maids, he have to make it alone starting from waking them up followed by making their breakfast and so on . But here is Jimin still sleeping peacefully in his elder mate's arms not aware of a pair of hateful eyes watching him standing at the door way.

Firstly Jungkook went to the big windows more of glass entry to the balcony and opened the curtains so that sunlight can enter the room, that directly feel on Jimin's face because of the direction. Jimin was enjoying his beautiful sleep, his head on Taehyung's chest, hugging him tightly only head not covered by the blanket.

The raising sun disturbed their peacefull beauty sleep ; and oh with the help of their own mate. Jimin started to wake up so did Taehyung. He slowly rubbed his eyes lifted his head adjusting to the light and dame he thought it was the best bleep ever of his entire life .

Jimin looked at Taehyung waited for a second thinking hard what happened and how they were sleeping together.

" Good morning... " Jungkook said in husky voice and with a little bit of jealousy.