:・゚✧### seek for his warmth ###✧・゚:

** not edited**

______________________________________

Jimin looked at the new device on the kitchen island placed carefully . It's not like he didn’t knew what is a phone , he had one before . But that was so different that cannot be compare to this one .

Earlier Jungkook taught him so many thing , so many new features that were different from a cheap android , but so many were similar too . But now he is not free to try it on . Jungkook wasted his half of the time in this and he hasn’t completed much course today . But it's not a very big problem . The real point is he has less time left to prepare supper specially .

_____________________________________________

“ So .... where is your brother right now ?”  Hoseok asked though he already knows everything . He was just acting of not knowing , just so that he can settle everything first , everything just the way he wants .

“ I have no idea .”  Yoongi expressed sadly . “ I haven’t seen him from past three weeks .”

“ oh ...” Hoseok pick up a small piece of stone and threw it at the lake . He was somewhat frustrated .

“ He is at his mate’s house .” Yoongi finally spoke truthfully .

“ Then it's good , isn’t it ?” Hoseok played his turn .

“ No ! ... amm... actually ...” he turned fully facing Hoseok , “ I haven’t told you everything about us !”

Now Hoseok was interested in giving attention to his words . He  noticed his mates full features , face paler than usual , eyes heavy without enough sleep , dark circles under his eyes , but the hope in them ! it was the only thing that was making this all too difficult to play .

Yoongi lowered his head , ashamed of his not so  trustworthy friendship . “ We work for someone just like you but i can’t tell you who do we work for . Jimin was prepared a different way for a very big mission . He is naive if I tell you truly , he has no knowledge of this cruel world , I was always there to protect him , he didn’t even learn how to defend himself . I'm just afraid , he is in danger . He didn’t contact me till now . I don’t know if his mates were treating him well after knowing his real identity .” Yoongi finished at the verge of crying .

Hoseok looked at his teary shining glittering eyes , one could see pain and regret in them .

“ So you want to find him , to know if he’s fine or not !”

“umm..” Yoongi wanted to tell him that he don’t just want to meet him to see if he’s ok . He knew Jimin is not fine , and he is sure Jungkook and Taehyung will never treat him well after knowing who he is . He wants to tell Hoseok everything ,but he’s afraid ! it can drag Jimin into more trouble . He just hummed resting his head on this so called friend’s sholder .

_________________________________________________

The next day also went smooth . Jimin had learnt so many new features and Jungkook was giving much attention to teach Jimin in every advantage . Taehyung was also there but giving less effort , no .. not like he cares but he has been gloomy lately , and for Jimin it's not a good sign .

On the other hand Hoseok was helping Yoongi to find his brother , but secretly distracting him and disturbing his will more . In front of yoongi he’d act like he is doing his best , regarding to this using his full power on it , but if only Yoongi knew what was Hoseok’s real intentions .

_________________________________________________

The next day Jungkook didn’t came home at lunch nor did Taehyung , Jimin was informed this earlier . now he had full idea how to use the device . But he have to be careful . He still can't use it carelessly  , the Alphas surely don’t trust him totally to give this kind of device to increase his freedom .

Jimin was unsure but he can try . If it fails then he may got punishment and maybe they will take it back too but he have to take this risky step . 

Jimin just randomly dialled a number and made a call . The phone rang two times then he cut the call . Now he only have to wait to see what happens .

Every minutes feels like hour . He did all the house course and now finished making dinner as well . He was anxious the whole day after making the call and the respective unknown number is at block list so that it won’t disturb at the wrong time and most importantly ring in the presence of Taehyung or Jungkook . 

The front door open with Jimin’s heart beat increasing to highest . It feels like the last day on earth . Today he is going to die for sure .

They came normally , talked normally , ate normally and went to their room afterward normally . The only thing not normal was jimin , his body temperature , his heartbeat and his shaking hand which he hide with so much difficulty only he can know .

So ... 

The conclusion ?....

Oh its clear ! 

They didn’t set anything at call................ maybe .

After finishing the dishes Jimin went to see Jungkook then Taehyung .  For his good , they both were sleeping peace fully . He can't leave this kind of chance ..no never . He went to his room straight away .

For a nice peaceful off work night , Jimin couldn’t bring himself to drift into a beautiful sleep . Instead he started thinking of using this advantage for future .

At the moment the only thing he want is his Yoongi hyung’s support . He want to be at his embrace , seek for his warmth .

==============================