'°• SHINING ON THE MIRROR •°'

_____________________

Brake  fast time! Everything was placed ready . hmm... the credit goes to Jimin . But none of them  will give him the credit , they aren’t interested either .

Taehyung came downstairs to the dining table where brake fast was already waiting with a ready to jump in dangerous bunny looking alpha and their one and only servant .. sorry I mean housewife Jiminie .

“ What’s with that face” , Taehyung asked Jungkook as soon as he entered the dining area , “ Why are you looking so happy ? Is there something special ?” and set to the opposite of Jungkook .

“ Hyung . I want to do something .”

“hmm..?”

“ I saw something on internet yesterday , that I want to try !”

“ What is it ?”

“ I want piecing .”

“ How many more do you want Jungkook?”

“ It's not me , it's Jimin !”

“ Huh ?” Taehyung's brows kneed .

Jimin’s ears picked up hearing their conversation . what does that mean ?

“ There were some piercing I wanted Jimin to wear . they’d look so good on him .” Jungkook cheered excitedly .

Taehyung had no idea what Jungkook is upto this time , but he agreed anyway .

Jimin pov.

Oh . so that means I'm having piercing now ! I heard it hurts when you do that , but if it's for Jungkook I'm willing to take every pain without a second thought .

Both masters were looking happy today . I should be happy too , I don’t want to spoil anyone’s mood .

“ Jimin ?” Master Taehyung called .

I looked up to him . He signalled me to have my meal . Just that’s the point . Maybe if I stay obedient they’d love me oneday again .... just maybe ...

I started eating my food silently . They didn’t continue any conversation either . Break fast went silently .

After breakfast I did the dishes while both masters left for office . Master Jungkook said I have to take lunch with me to their office today . I'm happy . If not for freedom but for piercing is also fine if I got to see the outside of the mansion again . I really need to know where I'd  plane to see  hyung without getting caught .

It took me two hours to make today’s meal . Today they should have more special meal and not to mention I want them to treat me special too .

I didn’t had anything to wear to go outside but to my surprise Jungkook had taken care of it already without me asking . He sent some shirts and jeans as well as some panties and inners . I don’t know where did he got the idea or maybe some lady seller helped him in it ..... sure it has to be that . But I can't be upset though I am already .

I changed to one of the given pairs quickly coz it's already coming the time for their lunch and I have to cross half an hour path too .

At exact two p.m we reached their office building . The driver left me at the entrance . I don’t know where to go next . there the receptionist was very polite , she told me to go to the third last floor of this building which was Taehyung's office belongings .

And right now I'm standing in front the first door of the floor and couldn’t find any handle at the door . What should I do now ?

The door opened  and I got nervous seeing Taehyung right in front of me. I'm glad that nervousness faded right away after spoting Jungkook's presence a few meters away. I admit this office is quite big. Is it really just a office?