Chapter 2

Emma's POV

"Good Morning Miss Swan." Regina says.

"Good Morning Boss." I reply back.

"You are on time I see."

"I told you it was a one time thing.. Why are you here so early?"

"I'm always here."

"Your husband don't mind that you are gone when he wakes up?"

"He's fine with it.. And my kids are as well."

"I'm sorry.. Kids?" I asks.

"Yes.. My oldest is Henry he's 17 and my youngest is Jake he is 15.. Well short for Jacob.."

"Damn.. You hot to be a mom of two.. I say that because where I come from women with more than one kid looks stressed out."

"Thank you for the compliments Miss Swan.. Your models are here."

"Thank you.. Then I must get started."

"You better not disappoint me."

"I promise I won't."

————————————————————————————-

"Okay now Jessica I need you to pose for the camera but when you do I want it to be an off guard.. Look as if someone just told you something funny.. I want you to look to your left and smile.." I tell her.. And she doesn't disappoint. "I love it.. Now let's take another with you sitting in the chair and take your jacket off.. I want to display a picture with just the pants, shirt, shoes, suspenders, and here.. Put these shades on."

"Oh my god are these Regina Mills Glasses?" The young girl said with excitement.

"Yes.. I'm sure she wouldn't mind." I say.

"No.. I wouldn't mind.. You are more than welcome." Regina says.

"Oh god.. Mom it's Regina." Jessica says.

"Yes sweetheart I'm well aware.. Hello Mrs. Mills.. Thank you so much for this opportunity.. It means a lot.. Both of my daughters look up to you.."

"You're welcome.. But Miss Swan is the one who put this together.. You should be thanking her and where is your other daughter?"

"Oh she's at home, she's not a model so she didn't get the opportunity to be here but she did ask me to give you this.." She reached in her bag and pulled out a picture of Regina. "She wanted you to sign it."

"How old is she?"

"She's 16."

"Okay.. I have a better idea.. How about I hang on to this and you bring your daughter back tomorrow to get it back." Regina says.

"Oh my god!! Are you serious?"

"Yes ma'am I am.. Now you all have a good day and Jessica the shades are yours." Regina says.

"No way."

"Yes way." Regina then leaves the room.

"I love her.. I think I'm in love with her.."

"Yeah.. Tell me about it." I whisper to my self.

"What was that?" Jessica ask.

"Oh nothing I said tell my about the photos we just took.. So you like them?" She walks over to look at the pictures.

"There is no way I look this good?" She says.

"You are beautiful sweetheart.. This is you." Her mom says.