Chapter 4

Regina POV

"Miss swan care to explain like you ran out of my house as if we had the plague?" I ask.

"I'm sorry.. I don't mean any disrespect by it.."

"I'm sorry are you picking?"

"Yes I have to leave."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm sorry but I can't stay here and.. I have to leave Regina I'm sorry.. But I will continue to do my job like I promised you.. I will do why I promised.. Just not here.. Not here where my.. Nevermind.. Thank you for this opportunity.. I will not let you down." She says and she try's to walk out the door but I close it and block the door. "Regina please."

"Explain to me why you are leaving.. What happened yesterday?"

"Please don't make me say it (crying) I never meant for this happen.. Not like this.. I didn't even know he was still here in California.. I thought he was gone.. Long gone from here and.."

"Emma.. Who is he?? Who are you talking about?"

"My son." She whisper.

"You.. You have a kid?"

"Yes.. His name is Henry."

"I'm sorry?" I ask.

"Your foster son is my biological son."

"(Laughs) You're joking?"

"Yeah.. I thought it was funny too."

"Emma are you serious?"

"Yes!" She yells.. "I'm leaving and don't worry.. I'm not going to take him from you.. You don't even have to tell him about me okay."

"Put the box down Miss Swan."

"Regina I have a flight to catch.. Please move."

"So you bought a plane ticket and was about to skip town and not even tell me?"

"I can't stay here knowing he is only 25 minutes away from me.. Thank you for taking care of him.. He is a happy boy.. His mom.. She would be happy to know that is his with a loving family.. And that he was well taking care of.." She says walking past me.

"Where is she?" I ask. And she pause before walking out..

"She's dead." And with that she walks to the elevator.

"Emma!" I yell and she keeps walking.

—————————-

"Emma please don't leave." I say.

"Regina please let me go.. I'll call you when my flight lands and we can talk about the next steps.. All of the pictures has been submitted."

"How?"

"We worked this weekend."

"So you already planned everything?"

"Yes.. No please let go." She rolls up her window.

"He asked about you!" I yelled I stick my hand in her window and grab her hand.. "He wanted to know where he came from and I told him I would help him when he turns eighteen.. Please don't leave without giving him closure.. Please."

"Get in the car." She says and I don't hesitate. "Where is he?" She ask.

"My house.."

"Why isn't he at school today if you don't mind me asking?"

"He graduated High School at the age of sixteen.. And he Graduates College next month."

"Wow.. He's.. He's smart."

"Yeah and he didn't get it from me."

"(Laughs) Me either."

"Can I see a picture of his mother?" I ask.

"Sure." She reaches in her pocket and takes out her pictures wallet and hands it to me. When I open d it I saw a women holding a baby.

"Is that Henry?" I ask.

"Yes."

"How did you know he was your son?"

"When he showed me his scar on his chest."

"The bird.. Oh my god it's a swan.. And your name is Swan.. Wow.. How did he get it?"

"It wasn't on purpose.. There was a fire and we were stuck.. I carried Christina as far as I could until she started screaming (Crying) I never wanted any of this to happen.. But there was a ugh.. Fuck!"

"Hey.. You don't have to talk about it okay."

"There was a fire and she went into labor.. I begged her to wait and she said he was coming.. I laid her down and took a look at her.. When I looked I could see Henry's head.. I knew then that my life was going to change.. He told me if I loved her I would deliver the baby.. So I did.. When I picked him up he started screaming so loud and I didn't know why until I screamed too.. I had a necklace on.. I was obsessed with birds."

"(Laughs) Sorry.. I didn't mean to laugh.. It's just Henry is crazy about birds too.. He even asked me and Robin could one leave with us."

"(Laughs) That's cool.. The necklace I had on got hot in the fire and it burned us." She say lifting up her shirt to reveal the same scar..

"Wow." I say.

"You better be looking at the scar Mrs. Mills and the scar only." She says.

"Wh.. What?"

"Lost of words I see."

"Whatever.."

"You're not going to ask me how he is biologically mine?"

"I'm dying to know."

"You sure?" She asks.

"Yes Miss Swan."

"I have a penis." She say.

"Come again?" I ask.

"I have a dick."

"You lying." I say.

"I would be more than happy to show you." She reaches for her pants and unbuckle her belt..

"Stop.. Let's go." I say and we get out the car.

"Regina I'm serious." She says.

"Me too and I don't believe you." I say and as I'm unlocking the door I fee her close to me..

"Do you believe me now?" She whispers in my ear and stands dangerously slow to me from behind and that's when I felt her.

"Oh my god." I whisper.

"My size is not like other men.. I'm.."

"Mom!" Henry yells as he opens the door and I literally fall in the door way to my home. "Are you drunk?"

"No Henry I'm fine.. Who's here with you?"

"No one.. I was about to go grab something to eat."

"How about we all go have dinner."

"Can we go to our private place?" He ask.

"I'm sorry.. Private place?" Emma ask.

"We own the restaurant down the street from my company."

"R.M. Dine In?"

"Yes.."

"I didn't realize that."

"I opened it four years ago."

"Okay.. I love the steak there." Emma says.

"Oh my god me too.. Medium Well is the best." Henry say.

"That's how I eat mine too."

"You are so cool."

"You too kid."

"Thanks."

"You're welcome." Emma says with a sad smile and I can tell she wants to cry.

"Let's go.." I say.

"(Clears Throat) After you." Emma says and we walk to her car.