Chapter 19

"Tell me if it's too much and I'll stop." I say as I Caress her back..

"Yes Papi." As I'm positioning myself behind I thought maybe I should make this better for her. I lean down and start eating her out from behind.. "(Gasps) Ah!!! (Moans) Emma.."

"You taste amazing."

"And the way you make me feel is amazing... (Moans) Yes.. Just like that.." She loves it when I suck on her clit.. "Mmmmm..."

"You like that?" I run my tongue up and down and slide before I suck her clit into my mouth.

"Fuck!!! I'm coming..." She whispers.. And when I see that she is coming I stick my finger in her ass.. "AHH!!! Damn.. Fuck!!!" Watching her body tense up was a sight to see..

"You okay?" I ask.

"Ye.. Yes.. Yeah I'm fine.." I move my finger in and out. "Holly shit.. Emma.. You're going to make me come."

"That's the idea." I reach up and rub circle like motions on her clit..

"(Moans) Mmmm... Please don't stop doing that." She manage to say.

"I like watching you come undone.. The way your leg shake when you can't seem to take it anymore."

"You drive me crazy Miss Swan."

"I want to drive you insane.." I re-position myself and slap her ass before I ease my way inside of her..

"(Passionate Screams) Holly shit!! Holly shit!!! Emma.. Emma.."

"(Groans) Fuck!" I whisper.

"Emma.. (Moans)." She reach back and push me in my stomach.

"Too much?" I ask.

"You're fucking huge.. It's like.. It's like I'm a virgin again."

"Let me know when you're ready... I promise you will adjust baby."

"Me vas a matar."

"As I've said before.. I don't know what that means but please keep saying it." As I start to move her body tense up. "Be still." I say and reach over and grab some lube.. "This will help." After I'm done I move in and out of her slowly.. "Mmmm... Fuck!" I yell.

"(Moans) Emma.. Yes Emma." She moans as she move her hips back to meet my movements..

"Damn Gina.." I push her back in so that she is face down in the mattress and pull her arms behind her back..

"(Gasps) Oh god!!" She yells. I use her arms to pin her down so that thrust are much deeper.. "Me encanta holw te haces sentir Emma."

"Mmmm (Moans) Yes baby.. Me too.. Whatever you just said.. Me too (Groans)." I didn't know I was pulling her hair when I fucking her until I felt myself coming..

"Oh god.. I'm coming!" She yells. And I keep going.. I've learned how to hold on getting myself off.. Makes it so much better in the end.. "Yes... Fuck me Emma.."

"Mmmm... Yes baby.." My thrust are deeper and harder.. When I noticed her legs shaking I pull out and force my way into that tight pussy of hers.. "(Gasps) Ah!!! Fuck!"

"Oh my god!" She yells. "(Panting) Don't stop... Fuck yes.. Don't stop.. I love you Emma." She says and I flip her over and lay her on her back..

"I love you too.." I enter her slowly and the eye contact we have right now is enough to send me over the edge. "(Moans) I could make love to you and look into those beautiful brown eyes all day."

"(Moans) God that feels so good."

"And this?" I reach down and rub her clit.

"(Gasps) Yes.. I love it."

"And what about this?" I lean in and suck on her neck as my thrust got harder.

"Em.. Em-ma.. (Gasps)."

"Regina (Moans) Tell me you don't want me to stop."

"(Moans) Mmmm... Don't stop.."

"Tell me what you want."

"I want you.. Mmmm.. Harder Emma." She says and I do as she ask. "Ah!! Ah!! Ahhhh!!! God!!! I'm.. (Gasps) I'm coming.. I'm coming.. I'm coming.. (Passionate Screams) EMMA!!" She yells and I can feel her coming..

"(Groans) Ah!! Fuck!" I thrust deeper inside of until I felt her squirting all over me..

"(Moans) (Passionate Screams) Fuck!!!" She yells..

"There you go.. (Moans) So fucking sexy.." I slow down and when she's done riding out her orgasm I pull out.. "(Panting) Damn!!! That was fun..."

"I think I'm paralyzed."

"(Laughs) Baby.."

"I'm serious (Panting) I.. I can't feel my legs Miss Swan."

"(Laughs) Give it a minute."

"(Laughs) Have you always been this good in bed?"

"Yes.. The first time I had sex with a girl, she came in 2 minutes." I say.

"Two minutes?" She asked with a shocked look on her face.

"Let's just say I've studied how to hit a woman's g-spot."

"That you have." She says getting up.

"You think so?"

"Oh I know so." She kisses me before she gets off the bed. "I need to call the boys." She says grabbing her phone.

Ring Ring

"Hey ma." Henry say.

"Hey sweetheart.. Where is your brother?"

"In the other room with Rachel."

"What room?"

"His room ma.. Where are you?"

"Don't worry about that.. Tell Jacob he better not be having sex in my house."

"(Laughs) Ma it's too late for that."

"I'm on my way." She says and she hangs up the phone.

"You okay baby?" I ask.

"Jacob is having sex with some girl in his room and I'm.."

"Well Henry and Violet was doing their thing last week in his room." I say and by the look on her face I shouldn't have said anything.

"EXCUSE ME!?" She yells.

"Forget I said anything."

"Get up and get dressed.. We're going to my house."

"Yeah maybe I should just stay here and.."

"Now Miss Swan."

"Yeah.. You got it.." I jump up so fast I thought I had super powers. Once we get done getting dressed we drive over to her house and let's just say when we pulled up she wasn't happy at all. "Can I just stay in the car?" I ask.

"Out Miss Swan." She demands and I follow her in the house. "HENRY!!!! Jacob!!!!!" She yells..

Yep.. We are all dead..