Chapter 24

"I'm so stressed out Jas." I say.

"What's wrong?"

"I started to think about Christina and a lot of stuff hit me at once and... Fuck it's too much."

"What do you need?" She ask running my back.

"You know exactly what I need." I turn and look at her.

"I see... That would be great but I don't think your girlfriend would appreciate it if I were to let you fuck me."

"You're right... I think I'll leave now."

"Ok. Call me if you need me."

"Will do." I smile at her before walking out the door.

—————————————-

"Regina?" I say knocking on her door.

"Emma?" I hear her say before she opens the door. "What are you doing here, I thought we were meeting at your place?"

"I know.. I just.. I.."

"Emma what's wrong?" I didn't answer her I just leaned in and kissed her.. It slow and passionate. "Wow.. What was that for?"

"I just needed to do that... Among other things, but." I was cut off when her lips attacked my neck.

"Come in." She saying kissing my neck.

"I.. (Moans) I can't.. We'll meet at my place."

"But here all by myself and I'm so wet to the point where.." I pull away and look her... "You wanna know what I'm wearing under this robe?" She smiles and I can't help but look down at her body.. Leaning in she whispers in my ear.. "Nothing."

"Regina..." I whisper.

"Yes Papi." She reach down and grab me between my legs..

"Mmmm..."

"I can take care of that." She says.

"I can take care of..." Before I could finish she squeezed me a little tighter. "(Groans) Fuck.. I was going to say I can take care of you..."

"I would love for you too." As she is Un-bucking my belt and pants she looks at me before getting on her knees.

"Regina you don't have to do that I'm.." Her warm tongue licked from the bottom to the top of my dick.. "(Gasps) Shit!" I whisper yell.

"What we're you going to say?" She ask moving her hand up and down.

"I.. Nevermind." Moving her hand up and down she wraps her mouth around the tip and suck..

"(Moans) Ah!!!! Regina... (Moans)." I move her hair out of her face so I can look at her... I'm not someone who always wants a woman on her knees but the sight of Regina gives me nothing but absolute pleasure... I love how she looks at me and how her eyes roll to the back of her head every time my dick hits the back of her throat... It amaze me how she doesn't gag and... Oh fuck.. I'm about to come... "That's enough baby... (Moans) I'm about to cum." I say and she doesn't stop. She only moves faster. "(Gasps) Ah!!! Mmmm.. I'm.... Ahhh!!!!! (Panting) Damn..." She swallow whatever is left in her mouth.. I had no words.. I grabbed and bent her over the back of the couch...

"(Gasps) If you want to we can take this bedroom and.. (Moans) (Gasps)."

"Here is fine." I push my self deep inside of her and stay there.. I don't move at all.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She yells.. I want her to adjust so I don't move... I just kiss and suck on her neck.. "Oh my god." She whispers.. "(Panting) I'm ready." She says..

"You okay baby?" I whisper in her ear making sure she was okay..

"(Moans) Yes.." My thrust are slow but deep at first. "Ah!!! Ahh!!!! I love you." I says.

"Mmmmm... I love you too.." Her saying that flipped a switch in me and my thrust got out of control..

"Ah!!! Ahh!!! Emma.. Fuck!!!! Baby... I'm.. (Gasps)..."

"(Groans) Ah!!!! Mmmmmm... Fuck!!"

"Emma.."

"You feel so good..."

"(Moans) I'm coming.."

"Come for me..."

"Ahhhh!!!!! I'm coming.. I'm coming.. I'm coming... I'm (Gasps) Fuck...."

"(Moans) (Groans) I'm.. (Gasps) Fuck..." I pull out before I came inside of her..

"You don't have to that." She says when she turns around.

"I don't have on a condom so I pulled out."

"I'm well aware of the reasons but you don't have to do that."

"Ugh... Regina..." I reach down and pull my pants up and fix my clothes while she puts her rob back on.. "I wasn't trying to get you pregnant so that's why I pulled out.. I didn't want to risk it.."

"Maybe I want you too.." She says and I stop dead in my tracks.

"Excuse me?" I ask.

"I said maybe I want you too.. I always wanted to have a baby of my own but I was not going to have one with that bastard of a husband I had."

"Oh.."

"(Laughs) Oh... That's all you have to say.."

"Regina I can't have children."

"Can't or won't?" She ask.

"Both."

"My I ask why?"

"Because I don't.."

"That's not good enough."

"Then I'm sorry."

"Emma does this have anything to do with Christina?"

"(Scoffs) Please.. I really don't want to talk about her right now.. Drop it."

"I think we do." She says.. I stare at her for a minute before I was finally about to process words.. Very few words at that..

"I'm leaving."

"So I'm guessing we won't be meeting up at your place later?"

"Not tonight." I say grabbing my phone off the floor. She reaches for my hand and move it away from her without even thinking... Fuck!!!! What a dick move.. I'm such an ass hole..

"My apologies." She says.

"Regina I'm.."

"Good night Emma.." She walks over and opens the door for me.. I can tell she is upset or sad by the look on her face..

"I'm sorry.."

"Me too.."

"I love you... I really do.."

"Just not enough to start a family.."

"Regina please understand it has nothing to do with you I'm..."

"Sorry??? Yeah I heard you.. Goodnight Emma."

"I'll see you in the morning for breakfast?"

"I'm not feeling so good... The boys are away for the weekend so I might just stay in bed all morning."

"Regina please let me explain.. Have breakfast with me.. If not breakfast then dinner."

"Maybe.. I'll call you if I change my mind.."

"Okay.. I love you." I say and she doesn't say anything... She just looks down.. I take that as a sign to walk out of the door.. "okay.. Good Night.." I walk pass her and out the door..

"I Love You Too Emma." She says before she closes the door and that out a smile on my face but it quickly leaves when realization hits me.. She is going to leave me because I'm too afraid to have another baby..