Chapter 14

"Good Morning everyone." Robert says.. He's one of the supervisors on the board. "Mrs. Mills will not be in today. She said you all know what to do so don't piss her off." He ends it with a laugh.

"Is she okay?" I ask.

"She said she wasn't feeling good and she was staying at home.. If anyone need her she said email her and she will get back with the you.. No texting or phone calls please.. Have a good day everyone." He says.

"I'm leaving for the day." I say.

"Come on Swan.. I need you today." He says.

"It's Monday and I'm all caught until Wednesday.."

"Fine.. But you tell Regina.. She scares me."

"I'll email her." I say knowing damn well I'm going to her house. I walk out the building and get in my car.. I drive right to her.. I notice that the boys wasn't there but her truck was...

Knock Knock

"Henry did you forget you keys??? I told you to put them..." She freeze when she open the door and see me. "Emma?"

"What's wrong with you?" She rolls her eyes and walk away..

"I told you I was fine."

"And I know you're lying.. Here." I say handing her a pill bottle.

"What's that?"

"It's for the pain."

"I'm fine.. I told you I was okay and you should be at work Miss Swan."

"I'm all caught up on my work and you know that... Take the medicine."

"I don't need it.."

"Then come here.. Let finish up from last night." I say taking off my jacket..

"I.. (Gasps) I'm.. Okay fine.. I lied."

"Now that wasn't hard was it?"

"You broke me Miss Swan."

"I'm sorry.." I say.

"I'm not." She walks up to me and kiss me.

"We are not having sex."

"You wanted too not even five minutes ago."

"That's because I was willing to prove you wrong."

"You know I'm in pain and you was still going to fuck me?" She asks.

"Of course not.. Because I know you would have chickened out when you saw it."

"True."

"Why didn't you tell me it was too much?"

"I wanted to show you I could handle it and I'm sure other women haven't told you to stop.. And I wasn't going to be the first.. I'll get used to it.. Robin was the only man I've ever been with and.."

"Wait what?"

"What?" She asks.

"Robin is the only man you've been with?"

"Yes."

"Okay." I say.

"What's wrong?? You thought I was a whore?" She smiles.

"No.. The way you fuck me is amazing."

"Well I have a lot of things I want to try but he never let me and I'm glad he didn't because I only want to experience them with you."

"And what things are we talking about?" I ask and she grabs her glass of wine.

"Anal sex for starters." She says and I drop my mouth. "Close your mouth Miss Swan.."

"I have no words."

"Good.. Now.." She puts the glass down and walks over to where I was standing. "I've had a really bad day.. Do you think you can make it better?"

"And how is that Regina?"

"Make me come."

"(Laughs) I'm not fucking you.. Not while you're hurting.."

"Who said anything about fucking me?" She walks away and sits on the counter. "I want you to get on your knees and eat me out."

"Do you now?"

"Yes and if you don't I'll.."

"You'll what?" I walk over and ask her. "Get someone else to do?" She smiles at me this time.

"Maybe."

"You think your body is hurting now??? Give somebody else what's mine and.."

"And what??" She whispers against my lips and I couldn't do nothing but kiss her.. "(Moans) Mmmmm..."

"I love hearing you moan.. It's music to my ears." I get on my knees and open her robe.. "No panties?" I say.

"I was waiting for you." She whispers.

"I bet." Fuck this woman is going to the the death of me. I kiss the inside of thighs and watch her eyes darken.

"Please don't tease me." She looks at me with anger and lust.. Mostly anger because I wasn't fast enough.. "Emma..." She says and I move my tongue up her slit. "(Gasps) Fuck."

"You okay?" I ask because I know she is sore and I don't want to hurt her.

"I'm fine.. Emma please.."

"Okay." I make sure her eyes are on me when I run my tongue against her again. "I love that look on your face.. So beautiful." She puts her hands in my hair and hold me close. She's so impatient..

Ring Ring

"You will not answer that phone." She says.

"But I.."

"Give me what I want and you can answer it." She demanded and I spreader her legs wider as I went to move my tongue up and down her slit. "(Gasps) Fuck." Her hand gets tighter around my hair every time I sucked her clit.. The best part about it was the eye contact and the way she was holding her mouth open in the shape of an open turned me on.. "Yess Emma.." She Moans. And let's no forget about the anal sex... "Just like that Emma.. Don't stop."

"You like that?? You like how I move my tongue up and down and side to side?"

"Yes." She says and that's when I stop and get up. "EMMA!" She yells.

"Regina." I say.

"I was close and you just stopped."

"I'm aware." I say walking to the door

"Where are you going?" She asks.

"Back to work.. You said I should be at work."

"That was before all of this.. You can take the day off.. Come back.." She says and I turn to look at her.

"Okay.. I'll see you tomorrow at work.. I have to pick my mom up front he airport.. That was her calling." I say walking out the door.. And the reason I stopped was because she lied to me.. She should have told me she was hurting..