Chapter 16

Emma POV

"Regina I'm."

"Stop talking." She rips my shirt open, push me on the bed and climb on top of me.

"Wow.. You're.. (chuckle) You're really strong."

"I'm so wet right now." She whispers in my ear.

Knock Knock

"Mom no funny business." Henry says. "Please!" He yells.

"Take your brother out to see a movie or something." She yells back. "Because this is happening." What is wrong with her today??? Not that I'm complaining but..

"Ewwwww.." He yells.

"Not to me." She says before she kiss me she grinds on my lap but I can feel her on my stomach and she not wearing any panties.

"You're not wearing any panties Regina.. Fuck.. I can feel how wet you are on my stomach."

"Mmmm.. Nobody makes me this wet but you.. Touch me." She guides my hand down to where it is between her legs. "You feel that?" She whispers.

"Yes." I stick two fingers in her and watch how fast her body reacts to me. "You want this?" I ask.

"Yes.. I meant what I said.. I want you to fuck me."

"Mmmm.. So anal sex huh?"

"(Moans) Yes."

"Sit on my face." I tell her and she stares at me before she does it.

"(Gasps) Ah!!! Fuck yes." She says when my tongue touches her clit. "You have a talented tongue Miss Swan." She grinds on my face while I hold her by her hips.

"Mmmm.." I hum in response to how good she taste..

"I'm coming." She whispers and her hips moves violently against my face. "Ah!!! Ahh!!! AHHHHH!!! FUCK!"

"You respond so fast."

"I'm sorry." She says.

"Don't be." I get up and lay her next to me. "Turn around.. Get on all fours.." She do as she's told and man what I sight to see.. "Mmmm.. Ass up beautiful." I smack her ass and the way she Moans makes my dick twitch.

"Mmmm.. Smack me while you fuck me." She says. And that's what I pushed myself deep inside of her, but we are most definitely waiting for the anal sex..

"(Moans) Gina baby." I moan at the feeling of how good her pussy feels. "You feel amazing." I whisper as I thrust slowly inside of her.

"Oh my god (Moans) you're so deep." I grab her hair and pull it back a little. "(Gasps) Yessss." She started throwing her ass back into me.

"Fuck!!" I hissed. "(Moans) Regina... Ah!!! Ahhh!!! Fuck.."

"Mmm.. You like that baby??? You like how I throw my ass back in slow motion?" She looks back and smile at me.. At that point I completely lost control..

"Yeah.. I like it." I grab her by the hips and pound that tight pussy of hers..

"Oh god!" She yells.

"Mmmm.. You like that?" I ask.

"(Moans) Emma."

"Yes baby?? Tell me you don't want me to stop."

"Don't stop."

"(Groans) Mmmmm... Fuck."

"I'm (Moans) I'm coming... Holy shit." She comes and I pump a few more times before I pull out..

"Ahhh!!!!! Fuck!" I whisper as I come.. "You okay?" I ask when I wipe her back off.

"I'm fine... And you don't have to do that Emma."

"(Panting) Do what?"

"Pull out.. You can come inside of me."

"Re.. Regina are you crazy?"

"I'm on birth control silly."

"Last time a woman told me she was on birth control she had my kid and died in from of me." I say and I think I scared her.. "Hey I'm sorry.. I.. Nevermind.. I'm sorry."

"No need to be sorry.. I'd be scared to."

"(Laughs) But okay.. I won't pull out next time."

"Do it feel weird when you do it?" She asks.

"No not really.. Can we talk about something else??"

"Why??? Is it turning you on?" She smiles at me.

"A little yes." She climbed on top of me and kiss me slowly.. "You're killing me." I whisper.

"I know you're tired." She says.

"And I know you're a little sore."

"My pussy is.. But not my jaws." When she said that my mouth dropped.. She kissed me and started kissing down my body.

"Regina you don't have to do that.. I'm.."

"Emma.. Sit back and enjoy yourself.. I'm about to suck you off and after that... You're going to do something for me.."

"I.. (Gasps) Fuck!" I move her hair out of the way because I want to see her.. The way she makes eye contact with me is something special. "(Moans) Just like that Gina.. (Gasps)." This is by far the hottest woman I've seen.. She sucks on my tip and stroke me the rest of the way.. I'm about to come already. "Regina.. I'm.. You have to stop I'm... Ah!!! FCUK!" I yell. She took me deep in her mouth and swallowed every drop I released. "You're a very naughty woman.. Very bad." I whisper.

"I've never really done any of this before.. You're a first.. Well besides Robin.. He told me I had to suck his dick because that's what gets it started but I never did what I do with you to him so.."

"You don't have to do that to get me off.. The very sight of you turn me on." I whisper in her ear. "Your smile brightens my day." She smiles and look down. "Don't hide that smile from me.. Thinking about you is how I get out of bed Miss Mills.. Knowing that I can see your face is a bonus." She looks at me and I noticed tears in her eyes..

"Emma I.. No one has ever talked to me the way you do."

"What did I tell you when you first told me about Robin?"

"That you will show me the difference between his love and yours."

"And I plan on keeping that promise as long as you will have me." She plant a aggressive kiss to my lips.

"I need you." She whispers.

"You got me."

"I know that.. I need you inside of me." Damn woman..

"You don't have to ask.. Climb up here and take what you need Miss Mills." I say smiling at her. She push me down and straddle my hips.. She line me up with her entrance and take me in slow. "Holy shit."

"I'm going to fuck your brains out." She says. "(Moans) Until I want to stop." She whispers against my lips.

"Yes please." I smile back.