Chapter 11

Regina POV

"Gladly." Emma said and she ripped my shirt open like it was nothing.

"(Gasps) Wow you're.." I was cut off by her kissing me.. It was nice and slow.. Like she wanted to take her time with it.. I must say, Robin never did this.. He wasn't this gentle with me.. He just wanted to get what he wanted and that was it..

"Are you sure about this?" She ask.

"I thought you wasn't going to hesitate?" I smiled at her.

"I know what I said Regina.. I'm.. Are you sure?? Please tell me."

"I'm fine Emma.. I'm sure.. Look I'm okay with this if you are."

"Are you serious??? What kind of question is that??? Yes I am sure." She says with a smile and I try to kiss her but she pulls away. "Mmmm.. Come here." She picks me up and walks me upstairs... "I'm going to fuck you senseless." She says and I can tell she is serious.

"I want you too." I say and she puts me down and sits on the bed.

"Take off your clothes." She demands.. She sits there and watch me. "Slowly." She whispers. I smile and unbutton my pants.. Sliding them down my thighs I look at her and she is so concentrated on me.. Not my body but my eyes.. "You're so fucking perfect." She says.. I go to take my underwear off but she stops me.. "Leave them on." She says.. And I take off my ripped shirt.. Now it's just my bra and thong on.. I unhook my bra and that's when her eyes fell to my chest and something in her eyes changed.. When I'm in nothing but my thing she tells me to come over to her. "Come here." So I walk over to her.. "Sit on my lap." I position myself so that I am facing her. "Grind on me." She says. I don't know what it is but I like being told what to do by Emma.. I hated when Robin did it but with Emma I love it.. I wrap my arms around her neck and started slow grinding on her.. She throws her head back and moan. "(Moans) Fuck!" She whispers.. That's my new favorite sound from her..

"Mmmm.. I can feel you Emma." I whisper in ear before I kiss her neck..

"Mmmmm... (Moans)." She grabs my waist and hold me while I ride her.. "I want to be inside of you so bad." She says.

"I won't stop you." She stands up lay me on the bed.. She just stands there and when I look down oh my god.. She's fucking huge. "Wow.. You're um.." Before I could say anything she pulled me to the edge of the bed and took off the scarf around her neck.. "(Gasps)." She rips it in half and smile at me.. On the other hand I'm scared as hell.

"Do you trust me?" She asks.

"Yes." I said without thinking. I believe she got me under a spell.

"Lay down and pull your legs up to your chest..." I lean back and do as I'm told.. "grab your ankles." When I grab my ankles she ties my hands to my ankles and I'm just ow realizing that vagina is exposed to her.. I try to pull my legs down but I'm to late because she already tied me up.. FUCK!! "Don't move.." She whispers.. She takes off her pants and her boxers..

"Fuck!" I whisper. And my eyes are about to pop out of my head because of how big she is..

"It will fit.. I promise."

"Ohh.. Okay."

"You change your mind??? It's okay if you did.. You wouldn't be the first."

"No.. I want it." I say.. She gets on her knees to where her head is between my legs.. "Emma.. I.."

"You okay?"

"No one has ever done that." I whisper.

"I'll be honored to be the first." She says. And before I could say anything.. I felt her tongue on me..

"(Gasps) (Moans) Oh.. Ahhh.. Yes Emma.."

"You like it." She asks.

"Please don't stop." I say. And she goes back at it.. "Emma... Oh god yes.. I.. Ahh!!!"

"That's music to my ears." I look down at her and all I see lust..

"Oh my god.. You're so good at that." She runs her tongue up my slit and make eye contact with me.. She fucking spit on me and then licked me. "Oh my god." She stand in front of me.

"I'm going to fuck you now." She says. I didn't say anything.. "Tell me to stop if it's too much."

"I can take it Emma.. Just fuck me already." I say and she that's when I felt her go in.. "(Gasps) Holy Shit!" I yell and it didn't do me any good when I moved.. "Fuck.. Fuck.."

"Are you okay?"

"Fine.. I'm fine.."

"It will adjust.. I won't go in all the way.."

"You're not all the way in!?" I ask with wide eyes..

"Almost half way." She smiles..

"Jesus Emma."

"(Laughs) You'll adjust.." She smiles.. "I'm going to move now." She says. She pulls out and then back in.. "Mmmm.. You're so fucking tight." She throws her head back as she finds her rhythm.. "(Moans) Ah... Fuck!!! You feel so good." She then looks at me..

"Oh my god.. Don't stop okay??? Ahh!! Yes.. Emma.."

"(Panting) You okay?"

"Yes.. I want more.. Fuck me harder."

"You.. You sure?"

"Yes." And with that her moves went uncontrollably.. "(Passionate Screams) Ah!! Ahh!! Fuck!!"

"Fuck Regina!!! I'm.. Oh Fuck!" Her eyes are shut close..

"Look at me." I managed to say. And she looks at me. "Harder."

"(Gasps) Fuck!" She says.. She leans down and put her hands on the mattress to hold her self up.. That's makes my legs open wider and she's now closer to me..

"Oh god." My eyes roll to the back of my head when I feel her go deeper inside of me..

"Oh no you don't.. Not yet." She says. When I feel myself coming..

"Emma.. I'm.." I can't mange to get my words out but she got the hint so she fucked me harder and faster.. I'm so wet right now I can hear it..

"I fucking love that sound.. You're so wet.."

"Kiss.. Kiss me." I say when I feel my self coming.. I'm about to scream. She leans down and kiss me.. "I'm fucking coming!" I yell as I pull away from her lips.. And she doesn't stop.. She keeps goes and she eyes are rolled to the back of her head.. "Usted es tan caliente." I say and she lets out a moan that sounds so sexy..

"Fuck!! I'm about to come... I'm.. (Moans) Ahhh!!!! (Panting) Shit!" She says. And before she could pull out I came again.

"Ah!! Ahh!!! Fuck!" I yell when she starts rubbing my clit.. When she pulls out I start squirting.. "EMMA!!!" I yell and she leans down and eat me out again.. "Emma.. Yes.. Don't stop.. Don't.. (Gasps) Ahhhh!!! I'm coming." I can't fucking move. Holy shit..