Chapter 13

Emma POV

"I really think we should." I say to my friend Jasmine.

Knock Knock

"Emma why not?" She asks.

"Because.. Hold on.. Someone is knocking on my door." I say.

"And if you help me then someone can be knocking on my door."

"(Laughs) Maybe if you would just..." I lost my words when I opened the door to see Regina.. "Holy Shit." I whisper. "What are.. What are you doing here??? And what the hell are you wearing?" I ask.

"You don't like it?" She asks and that's when she opened the jacket.. And for some odd reason I knew she was naked under there..

"Fuck me." I whisper.

"Oh I intend too." She says and she push past me and let her self in..

"Helllooooooo..." Jasmine says. Fuck I forgot she was on the phone.

"Jasmine I have to go." I say.

"Who is Jasmine?" Regina ask as she take off the jacket and let it hit ground.

"My... My ugh.. (Clears Throat) My best friend." I say turning the phone around so Regina could see.

"Hi." Regina smiles.

"DAMN Swan!!! You could have told me she was smoking hot."

"You already knew that." I say.

"Hi.. I'm Jasmine.. You can call me Jaz." Jasmine says.

"Nice to meet you." Regina says and she turns around and walks away.. And I flip the camera quickly because her ass is on display.

"Swan.. You.."

"Shut up.. I have to go Jaz.. I'll call you later.. If she don't kill me." I hang up the phone and stare at Regina body.

"Cat got your tongue Swan?" She asks.

"What?" I say.

"Nothing I was wondering if you could help me."

"With.. With what?"

"I need release." She sit on kitchen table and opens her legs. "You think you could help me with that?" I didn't say anything.. I just rushed over and kissed her.

"You're so beautiful." I whisper.

"Thank you.. You're not so bad yourself." She says.. I get her reaching for my pants. "Mmmmm.. Someone is turned on."

"Can you blame me?" I ask.

"No.." She unbuckle my belt and stick her hand in my pants..

"(Gasps) You have cold hands."

"Then warm them up." With her moving her hand up and down it wouldn't take long. "Look at me." She whispers against my lips. And I open my eyes to look at her.. "That's it.. Look at me when you come."

"(Moans) Fuck." I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open and when I closed them she went faster. "Fuck.. Baby.. (Moans) I'm about to cum." I say and she push me back and got on her knees.. "Regina you.." I didn't have time to tell her she didn't have to do that.. Before I knew it.. Her mouth was on me. "Ah!!"

"You like that?" She ask.

"Yes." I say and she went faster..

"FUCK!!" I yell and pulled my self back and watched her lick me clean.. "(Panting) Mmmm.. Damn Gina." I whisper.

"Did I do okay?" She asks as she get up and kiss me.

"You were amazing." I pick her up and take her to my bed. "My turn." Kiss her and make my way down her body.. Kissing and biting every part of her body my lips touched.. "Mmmmm.." I make eye contact with her as lick her clit through her panties..