Chapter 17

"Good morning everyone." Regina says and why the fuck am I smiling at her.. The meeting started about an hour ago but she always comes in late.

"Yes.. Good Morning Miss Mills." I smile at her.

"Miss Swan focus.. I need to know what else we have to finish on this project."

"Yes ma'am.. I was thinking maybe if we.. (Gasps)." I almost jumped out of my seat when I get someone running their foot up my leg. I look up to find Laurie smiling at me..

FUCK!!!

"Ugh.. I.. I was thinking if we ugh.. Maybe get the pictures uploaded and out to the public we can.. ugh.."

"Miss Swan you okay?" Regina asks.

"Yes.. I'm fine.. Ugh.." I then felt Laurie's fiancé Samantha hand on my thigh and she was going for my belt.. I jump up and stand so I could talk. "If we get the photos out to the public it will give us a head start in what direction we need to take next.. See what they like and don't like so far.. And if they have an opinion on what the public eye would like to see next then we can all discuss it."

"Thank you Miss Swan.. Meeting is dismissed." She says and everyone walks out so I walk over to her.

"Hey." I smile at her. And she looks at me full of anger.. Shit!!! Please don't tell me she saw that.. "You okay?" I ask.

"Fine Miss Swan.. And before you go back to your office you might want to buckle up your belt.. It seem as if it came undone some how.." I look down and immediately felt like shit. "It wasn't like that when you came in here because I saw you."

"Regina please.. It's not what you think."

"I have a conference call Miss Swan.. Finish up what you were doing before the meeting and you can go home.. I'll see you in morning.. You're dismissed."

"Regina please listen me.. She was.."

"I don't give a damn.. Now get out of my face Emma.. Move." She has so much anger and hurt in her face, so I turn and walk out.

"I got up to stop her by the way.. And if we wasn't in the meeting I would have caused a scene. Thank you for trusting me though." I slam the door and walk to my office.

"Hey Emma.. There's a party tonight." Laurie says.

"Text me the address."

"No need.. My place, 7pm." She whispers in my ear. And when I turn around to shut my office door I see Regina watching me.. I was so mad I slammed the door.

Later That Night

I'm home alone smoking weed and drinking beer.. Wow what a lonely night

Ring Ring

"Talk to me and I might talk back." I say.. Fuck I'm high.

"What's wrong with my mom." Henry says.

"Oh.. Hi kid.. Ugh.. She was fine at work."

"Yeah well she's been in her room crying since she came home.. I cooked dinner and took her a plate and she said "Thanks. Put it in the Refrigerator" that means she's not eating."

"Henry just give her some time okay."

"Can you come over.. Maybe you can talk to her."

"I don't think she wants to see me."

"So you did do something?"

"Not per say.. She saw something she shouldn't have and took it the wrong way.. I swear."

"Well if that's true then she'll be back to normal before you know it.. Goodnight Emma."

"Night kid."

"So what did Emma say?" Jacob ask.

"She said mom will be okay.. Go to bed we have to get up early." Henry say. And when he walks pass his mom room he can still hear her crying, which makes him sad.

Next Morning...

"Hey Emma." Samantha says behind me.

"What's up." I say.

"I missed you last night."

"Yeah I had plans.. Something came up."

"Well we all know how much you love threesomes.. It's amazing how you can fuck two women at once.. You're something else.. And I'm sure you're..."

"Sign this please." Regina says and my heart stopped because she might have heard Samantha rambling about something that happened in the past.. Long before Regina.

"Regina." I whisper. And Samantha walks off..

"Morning boss." She says when she walks off.

"Sign the paper Miss Swan and you can go back to your threesomes.."

"Regina that was in the past.. It was before me and you happened please listen to me."

"Okay.. Well I'll leave these paper for you to sign.. Have them on my desk before you leave please and Thank you." She walks off and grab her the arm.

"Let go of my arm." She says and I pull her to her office and slam the door. "Miss Swan that was unprofessional and behavior like that is not.."

"Stop talking." I say close to her face.

"I want to Fuck you like I hate you and kiss you like I miss you at the same time." She whispers.

"I'm down for that."

"You don't get to have me anymore."

"I would never cheat on you." I say looking into her eyes.

"Says the person who let two women seduce you in front of me.."

"What??" I ask.

"Laurie had her foot between your legs and that bitch fiancé of hers had her hand in your pants." She whisper yell.

"Correction she never put her hand inside of my pants."

"I hate that all of these women has seen you naked and knows what it's like to be fucked by you."

"I've never fucked them the way that I fuck you." I say.

"(Laughs) Yeah right." She walks out the office and head to the break room.

"Regina please listen to me I wasn't.."

"Hi." Laurie comes to me and whisper in my ear. "Wanna see how wet I am??" She says.

FUCK!!!!!

"(Gasps) No.. No thank you.." I look at Regina and she is sipping on her coffee while looking at us.

"Samantha is going to be pissed when she finds out your not coming." Regina is walking back over to us. "She Miss the way you fuck her when she's hanging from the ceiling.

"I'm ugh.. I'm working late tonight."

"Oh no.. You can leave at 5pm Miss Swan.. Go have fun." She walks off and goes to her office.

"My place?" Laurie asks.

"Sorry Laurie.. I have other plans."

"Again?"

"Yes and I'll have plans every time you ask me.. Look Regina sent an email.. She has an emergency at home.. Everyone dismissed.. That's From Regina." I yell. And everyone starts to pack up. I walk to Regina office and walk in.

"I have work to do and why is everyone leaving??" She ask.

"Because you told them to."

"Excuse me?"

"You sent me a email and said they could leave."

"No I didn't."

"Well they don't know that..." I close the blinds and lock the door.

"Emma I'm.."

"Stop talking.." I walk over to her pin her to the wall. "I will make you believe me one way or another Regina Mills."