Chapter 26

"Regina please." I say walking behind her.

"Emma I don't think we should be together anymore."She says and I felt my heart fall to my stomach.

"What did you just say?" I ask.

"You heard me.. Now if your don't mind I have work to do." She sits down at her desk and starts typing on her computer.

"(Laughs) Are you fucking serious?"

"Watch your tone Emma and do not curse at me."

"You're pissed because I don't want to have a another baby.. Well I'm sorry that I am still traumatized from watching the woman I loved died in my arms and I couldn't do a damn thing about it." I yell.. "And I'm not doing it all over again." I say.

"I'm not her and you don't know if I'm going to die or not."

"You're right and you don't know if you will survive."

"I have work to do." She says.

"Fuck this shit.. I'm leaving.." I walk out and slam her office door. When I slammed it I hear the glass break.

"EMMA!" She yells and I keep walking.

"You told me to leave so I'm leaving." And with that I push the elevator door closed.

RING RING RING —————-

"Hi Bitch.. I'm still at your place and your mom went out for a little while.. I haven't seen you in days and please tell me that you..."

"I want you in nothing but your bra and panties when I get there.. Is that understood?" I ask Jasmine.

"Yes daddy." She says and hang up the phone.

_________ My Place ________

"On your knees." I say taking my jacket off and she quickly obeys. "Blow me." She reaches up and unbuckle my pants but before she pulls them down and I reach in my pocket and take out my lighter.. "Wait.. Go get me a blunt." I say and she points to the table beside me. "Thank you." I light the blunt and take my first hit... Fuck.. I really needed that.. Before I could take my next hit I felt her warm mouth wrap around me. "(Groans) Mmmmmm... Yes, don't stop you hear?" I ask and she hums in response. "(Hiss) Not so fast princess... Deep and slow... (Moans) Just like that.." I through my head back and lost control of my actions when I grabbed her by her hair and held her still while I fucked her mouth.. "AHHHH... Shit... Fuck baby... I'm going to come in your mouth okay... I'm coming.. I'm... Fuck (Groans).." I let her head go but she keeps going.. "Okay.. stop.. That's.. That's enough.. I can't.. I'm.. Jasmine!" I yell before I came.. "Fuck.. (Panting) I said stop." I say to her..

"And you know I don't like to listen." She smile up at me..

"Get up here and ride me.. And don't stop until I tell you too.. You better not come." She smiles before lining me up with her and she sits down slowly... "Holy shit.." I whisper in her chest as I held her close.

"(Gasps) Fuck... I always forget how big you are (Moans) I'm coming already." She throws her head back and and grind on me slowly..

"NO.. You hold that shit.." I reach up and grab her by the throat.. "You hear me.. Hold that shit." As she is riding me I reach up and grab her hair from behind while my other hand was still around her throat, I held her still and started pounding her pussy.. Making sure to hit her G-Spot..

"(Gasps) Emma... Fuck... I'm coming.. I'm coming... (Gasps) Emma.. Please I'm..." Her eyes are closing on me..

"Stay with me princess.. Don't tap out now.." When I stop pounding she instantly started riding me... "(Moans) Mmmmm... I'm coming Jasmine." I whisper in her neck and she picked up her speed...

"Look at me when you come." She said and when my eyes met hers she grab me around my throat and fucked me harder and faster.

"Oh shit.. I'm.. (Moans).." I came and when I did I felt dizzy... She kissed me and climbed off my lap..

"Here.." She gets up and put a blanket over me.. "What happened Emma." She asked.

"She dumped me.. I don't want to have any more kids and she dumbed me."

"Oh babe.. I'm sorry."

"I love her Jasmine and I don't know how to fix it."

"She will come around."

"We will see.. Hey I'm sorry if I was a little rough.. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"I'll be okay.. It's not the first time you've fucked me into oblivion."

"Well that is too much for my ears to handle." My mom says.

"Mom... When.. When did you get here?" I ask.

"Around the time you told her to blow you and I walked back out the door and went for a walk.. I was praying you were going to be done when I got back.."

"I'm so embarrassed right now." Jasmine says.

"Oh don't be.. I assure you I didn't see anything or hear anything.. I left the minute I opened the door.. Emma are you naked under that blanket?"

"Ughhh... Yes ma'am."

"Get your bare ass off that couch and clean up that mess.. I raised you better than that." She walks off and go to the kitchen.

"Yes ma'am."

"Here." Jasmine says throwing me a pair of sweat pants.. "Damn.. Are you still hard?" She whispers.

"Yes.. And I can't walk upstairs with her walking around so go talk to her for a minute."

"Okay." She follow my mom in the kitchen and I make a run for it.. When I make it to my room I close the door.

*********************************

"Emma.. You in here?" Jasmine asks.

"Yes.. Come here.." When she walks in the room she sees my jerking off sitting on my bed..

"I got it." She closes the door back and got on her knees in front of me..

"Jasmine I'm sorry.." I say.

"Don't be.." And with that she takes me in her mouth.. I reach down and move all of her hair out of her face so I could watch..

"(Moans) Oh god... Don't stop.. Yes... Fuck yes.." My eyes roll to the back of my head when I felt her squeeze my balls.. "Fuck!" I yell a little to loud..

"Emma." She reaches up and cover my mouth..

"Don't grab my balls.. Not while my mom is in the house." I struggle to say..

"Noted." And she was back at it..

"Ahh... Ahh.. Ahhh... Jasmine.. (Moans) Ughhhhh... That's it I'm coming.. Jasmine that's enough.. I'm... (Moans)."

"Wow." I heard someone say and when I look up I see Regina standing there.. FUCK !!!!

"Regina." I Whisper.

"Sorry to interrupt.. I was just leaving." She slam the door shut and leaves.

"Damn." Jasmine says.

"What the fuck just happened?"

"I don't think I should repeat it." Jasmine says walking to my bathroom.. "Let's take a shower and get cleaned up so we can try and fix this." She says.

"Are you crazy?? She literally just saw you deep throating me and you think we can all just talk it out?"

"Yes because it was me and not some other random woman.. Now go take a shower Emma." She says and we go to the bathroom and shower.

"Fuck!!!" I yell as I punch the wall.