Chapter 21

"Oh god." Regina moaned as she throw her head back in the pillows.

"You like that?" I ask.

"Yes.. Yes I do." She says making eye contact with me. "I love it when you lick my clit. (Moans) God I love it... I'm coming.. Emma don't stop.. I.. Ah!! Ah!! Ahhhh!!! FUCK!" Her trip got tighter in my hair when she started squirting on me.

"Mmmmm.. And I love licking your clit... And I love making you squirt."

"You fuck me so good." She whispers in my ear.

"(Laughs) The feeling is Mutual my baby.. I love how you fuck me too." I kiss her forehead and walk over to the window so I can open it.. I really need to smoke..

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course.. You can ask me anything." I say as I light my blunt.

"How would you feel if I wanted to have a threesome with you."

"(Coughs) Wh.. What!? (Coughs) I'm sorry?"

"A threesome." She repeats.

"Oh I heard you." I say closing the window.

"So.. What do you think?" She gets up and walk over to me.

"That I need to fuck you again and show you that I'm all you need." I pick her up and throw her back on the bed.

"(Laughs) Baby I'm serious."

"I'm serious too." I say crawling between her legs.

"I think it would be pretty hot to see you fuck someone."

"Are you high right now?" I squint my eyes at her.

"A little but I know what I'm asking."

"Is it because of the women at work? Did they get to you Friday? Because if they did I will say something tomorrow when we get there."

"No.. And I don't want you to fuck them anyway."

"Who wild you like me to fuck?" I ask.

"Someone who won't catch feelings for you."

"Oh.. That will be Jasmine for sure."

"Your best friend?" She ask.

"Yes."

"You've had sex with her before!!" Regina yells.

"Ugh.. Yes.. Quite a few times."

"And you didn't think to tell me?"

"Look I'm sorry.. I didn't think you wanted to know the name of every woman who I've fucked.."

"You and Jasmine see each other all the time and what??? You fuck her when she spends the night at your place?"

"I used too.. And most of the times we only fuck when I have I threesome or a foursome."

"You've fucked four women at once?"

"Yes and let's say I had to use a bunch of condoms.. And I only fucked Jasmine and Angie.. the other girl ate Jasmine out.. That was it."

"Well then.. Call Jasmine.. Tell her we are going to have a threesome."

"(Laughs) No... I'm not calling her and you are not having a threesome with anybody."

"She already agreed to it."

"Excuse me?"

"I over heard her on the phone with you."

"So you want to watch me fuck her and what will you be doing?"