Chapter 8

Emma POV

"Nathan could you take off your jacket and throw it over your shoulder and hold it.. Look to the left and pose." This guy is good.. "Perfect.. That's a rap for the day."

"If you learn how to listen then I wouldn't have to repeat my self now would I?" I hear yelling coming from Regina's office.

"Robin keep your voice down."

"Bitch don't you ever.."

"Is there a problem here?" I open the door and ask.. We I walk in Robin was inches away from Regina and her shirt looked like he had pulled her by it.

"Yes Miss Swan." Regina says and she gives me a look that tells me to please leave.. Not a chance.

"Regina we have an emergency zoom meeting.. I was told to come and get you.. I would like to get this over with so I can go home for the day please." I say with a smile.

"Yeah.. She'll be out in a minute." Robin says.

"I think she's coming now." I say.

"Emma this does not concern you." He says.. And I smile.

"Yeah.. But this meeting does.. And without Regina we can't start it.. So I ask again... Regina??? The meeting?" I ask. And she looks at Robin one last time before she makes her way to the door.

"I'll be seeing you at home honey.. Don't worry about cooking dinner.. Henry is going camping with his friends and Jacob has an away football game and they are spending the night up state.. Keep in mind it will be just us." He walks over to her and whispers the last part in her ear.

"Okay." She whispers and we walk out.. Once we are around the corner.. I snitch her in my office. "Miss Swan!" She yells.

"Shut up." I put my hand over her mouth and look back to see that Robin is in the elevator.. "Are you out of your mind Regina?" I ask.

"I should be asking you the same thing?? We are going to be late for the meeting."

"There is no meeting." I say and she looks at me with wide eyes.

"You lied?"

"To get you out of there yeah."

"Emma he is going to ask me about the meeting when I get home.."

"I'm sure you can lie.. Make something up.. Just like you make up everything with me."

"I have to get home."

"I'm not letting you go back there.. The man clearly said he was going to beat the shit out of you. Literally."

"No he didn't ."

"Regina the man reminded you that the kids will not be back until sometime tomorrow and please don't tell me you are going to go home and fuck him.. After what he just did I'll cut it off."

"He didn't hit me."

"He put his hands on you though."

"No.. No he didn't ."

"Regina what happened to your shirt?"

"Oh.."

"Yeah so either I go home and have dinner with you guys and pretend that I got too drunk to drive home.. Or you can go to my house and call him and tell him that it is over."

"My place it is.. I'm not losing my son."

"After you." We walk out and we get in our separate cars and I meet her at her place."

————————————-

"Regina is that you?" Robin ask.

"Yes and.."