Chapter 20

"Jacob Mills!" Regina yells.

"Ma listen you have to calm down we were just..." Henry tries to say something but Regina was not hearing it.

"Get out of my face Henry." She says.

"Yes ma'am." He whispers quickly.

"JACOB!" Regina yells as she goes upstairs.

"Ma don't go in there because."

"(Moans) I love you Jacob." A girl says.

"JACOB GET OUT HERE NOW!" Regina says as she bangs on the door.

"Oh shit!" Jacob whisper.

"Is that your mom?" The girl asks.

"Yeah."

"Not how I wanted to meet her but.."

"Mom." Jacob opens the door.

"Get down stairs now.. And you get dressed young lady."

"Yes ma'am."

"Hey my mom just called.. I have to pick her up from the airport." I say.

"Okay.. Be careful." Regina folds her arms and stare at the stairs waiting on the two to come down.

"You know what?? I'll get Jasmine to go get her and I'll stay here with you." I text and tell Jasmine.

"No Emma you don't have to do that I'll be fine."

"It's done." I say smiling at her.

"Stop it." She whispers.

"Ma can I go to my room?" Henry ask.

"No you may not and please don't think you are smart by telling Violet to leave.. I saw her pull off when we pulled up." Regina say and Henry's eyes double in size. "Yeah.. Now sit your ass down."

"Yes ma'am."

"Ma I'm sorry I.." Jacob comes running down stairs

"Stop talking Jacob." Regina puts her hand up.

"Oh man."

"Miss Mills I'm sorry I didn't want to meet you like this."

"Like what? Me hearing you telling my son how much you love him while the two of you were.. Nevermind.. Emma... Baby take her home please."

"Uhhh.. Sure."

"Oh I can walk."

"No ma'am.. Emma will take you."

"Thank you ma'am." She says to Regina.

"Baby I'm sorry.. I'll call you later okay?" Jacob says.

"Bye babe." The girl says.

"I'm sorry "baby" I didn't get your name?" Regina ask the girl.

"Oh... My name is Ava." She holds out her hand.

"I'll shake your hand next time we meet.. Hopefully at dinner and not in my son's bed."

"Yes ma'am."

"Nice to meet Ava.. You have a good night." I kiss Regina on the cheek before I walk out the house with Ava.

——————————-

"Hey baby." I say to Regina.

"Hey.. How is your mom?"

"She's good.. She had to fly back to take care of some business.. Now she's back."

"That's good.."

"How are you?"

"Besides my children having sex I'm doing fine."

"How much pain are you in."

"None."

"Bullshit."

"Fine.. It hurts but I like it."

"You're crazy." I smile at her.

"You make me crazy."

"Mmm.. I bet."

"I enjoyed it.. And I hope you did as well.." Regina says and she holds her head done as if she was ashamed.

"Well Actually I didn't enjoy it." I say and she looks at me.. "I fucking loved it.. And please don't ever think that I don't enjoy being with you because I do.. I'm actually obsessed with you but please don't  take it in a weird way."

"Thank you.. I just know you've been with A LOT of women and I know they are more experienced than I am and.."

"Please stop.. Because in all honestly, I would much rather have a women with no experience than a women with experience."

"Bullshit." She laughs.

"I'm serious.. Would you like to know why?"

"Please enlighten me."

"Because Regina.. A woman who is experienced tells me that she has had a lot of practice and a woman like you who has little experience tells me that you haven't had many sex partners and that is a plus because I love a woman who hasn't been with a lot of people because I feel special that you would offer yourself up to me.. It shows that you have respect for yourself and you are not easy.. That is why I will ALWAYS chose you.. Okay?"

"Okay." She whispers.

"Look at me." She looks at me with sad eyes. "As long as I am a option for you, I'll always want you and you only because you are my option."

"That's the thing Emma."

"What is?"

"I want to be your only option."

"You are."

"I know but sometimes it doesn't feel like it.. That's why I always want to try something new with you.. I want to do everything that they do for you.. So if and when the time comes and you want it, I'll be there to do it for you not them."

"He really fucked you up didn't he?" I ask.

"That obvious?" She ask and I smile at her. "Stop it."

"I'll never cheat on you.. I'll never think about another woman while I'm with you.. I.. I love you."

"What?"

"I said I love you.. And don't act so surprised because I've said it before."

"Yeah but that was during sex and.."

"Oh I love you during sex as well.. Especially when you get on top and ride me.."

"Stop talking.. You're making me wet Miss Swan."

"Oh please do.. I would love to lick 👅 you clean." I say taking off my shoes and pants. "Please keep talking.."

"Would it be okay if you just watched me?" She gets up and push me on the bed.

"Yes please." I quickly respond.

"(Laughs) I'm going to dance for you and you can't touch me."

"(Laughs) Funny... Yeah Right?"

"If you touch me, I win.. I'll stop."

"And if I win?" I smile at her.

"I'll suck you off and let you do whatever you want with me.. And my safe word is 'Harder and Don't Stop'....." My mouth dropped to the floor..

"I'm I.. I'm winning." I say.

"Or course." She smiles back and before I could say anything else she sits on my lap and wrap her arms around my neck..

"You ugh.. You don't have on any panties." I whisper.

"I know.." She whispers back....