Chapter 27

"Regina's." I say walking into her office.

"We have a meeting in 5 minutes. Go prep."

"I need to talk to you." I say closing her door.

"About paper work??? Or oh wait... Maybe the fact that you had Jasmine bent over in front of you with your dick in her mouth." She yells.

"Regina I know you're upset it's not what you think."

"Oh no.. Then what was it?"

KNOCK KNOCK

"Meeting in 2 minutes. Let's go." The campaign manager says to Regina.

"I'm ready."

"(Voice Breaking) Regina please." I whisper.

"I have work to do and you do too." She walks past me and I follow them.

**********

"Morning everyone." Regina's says.

"Morning." Several people said back.

"So what's the numbers?" She asks.

"Ugh.. Emma has them."

"Miss Swan. Numbers please?" Regina asks me and she doesn't even look at me when she ask.

"We reached our numbers. 10,000 over what we expected." I say and she looks at me with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry?"

"Yeah, I got you 10,025 more views and that also put you at 1.5 million dollars over what you expected in two months."

"Emma I'm.."

"I'm not feeling so good today boss, you mind I leave.. I gave Rachel my layout and paper work for the week."

"It's Monday. You're not going to be here all week."

"No ma'am. It seems I'm not needed at the moment so yes ma'am, I would like to put in for the rest of the week. Please?" I ask looking her in the eyes.

"You're dismissed. Have you paperwork for PTO on my desk when you leave."

"I gave that to Rachel as well. Anything else you may need is also in there."

"Okay."

"Yeah thanks." I say walking out."

"Miss Swan."

"Yes boss?"

"I hope you feel better."

"Yeah me too." I say walking away. I should have said thank you but I was too pissed. I don't know if I should be mad at my self or at her. I just know I need to get out of here before I blow up and say some shit I know I will regret.

***********************

"Emma what are you doing home?"

"No reason."

"Emma you get back here right now." My mom yells.

"Yes ma'am?" I say walking back in the kitchen.

"Don't walk away when I'm talking to you. You may be grown but I will still slap you."

"I'm sorry mom.. Regina and I got into a fight and.."

"She saw you and her together didn't she?"

"Yeah.. I'm so stupid."

"Don't ever say that again. You made a mistake. Now it's up to you to fix it."

"Well she don't want to talk to me sooo."

"Then you make her listen."

"Mom I don't.."

"Emma look at me." She demands. "You love that woman. Now you go tell her right now."

"But mom.."

"NOW EMMA!" She yells.

"Alright jeezzzz."

********************************

"Regina I need to talk to you." I say walking into her office unannounced.

"I'm busy." She says and I hang up her phone.

"What the hell Emma?"

"I'm sorry.. I really need to get this off my chest. I'm dying over here."

"Yeah well I am too.. I'm tired of watching these women throw themselves at you and then to watch Jasmine sucking you off and hearing you moaning... Oh that was it for me."

"Regina you said that we.."

"I know what I said Emma but damn.. you didn't waste a day. You went straight home and fucked her."

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. I'm so fucking sorry."

"Me too.. Please leave, I can't do this right now."

"Regina I'm not leaving until we solve this."

"It's already solved. We're done."

"You can't be serious?"

"Oh no???"

"Stop Regina.. I love you okay and I know I fucked up and.."

"My husband cheated on me for years and I knew about.. I just stayed with him because I was feeling sorry for myself and I thought nobody would want me after him.. And then I met you.. I told myself she's the one.. But apparently I was wrong."

"What do I have to do for you to believe me?"

"Emma.. Until you realize what you've done and.."

"For fucks sakes Regina I know what I did. I apologized and..."

Knock Knock

"Come in." Regina yells.

"I'm sorry, front desk told me where to find you." Jasmine says.

"Oh great.. Good you're here too. Take Emma with you and you both can leave." Regina says.

"Ugh.. Regina I'm sorry for what happened and I'm sorry you had to witness that."

"Are you though?? It seemed like you were enjoying yourself."

"That's not what's important. What's important is that Emma loves you and she was upset before anything happened that day. She regrets it deeply."

"So you say... Funny because she said the same thing but I'm tired of women acting like she is some kind of god to them and.."

"Technically she was.. She's not anymore but you can't get mad at her for something that happened before she even knew you. That's out of her control."

"And you?? Are you out of her control?"

"Well no but.."

"I thought so."

"Look Regina cut the bull shit okay... Emma clearly loves you and she s trying her best to win you back. You better be glad she came to me for quickie rather than some other woman. Emma and I have an understanding that what we do is simple. We fuck and go on about our day.. No feelings involved. It's been like that for years. I would never come between your relationship with her."

"Regina can you at least try and.."

"I want you to fuck me." Regina says.

"You want me to fuck you here?? Right now??" I ask.

"Not you.. Her." She points at Jasmine.

WHAT THE FUCK DID SHE JUST SAY ???