Chapter 22

"Okay so the meeting is next month correct?" Regina ask her lawyer.

"Yes ma'am."

"Okay. Thank You Robert." Regina hangs up.

"Morning." I say.

"Morning to you too Miss Swan."

"Back to Miss Swan already? Looks like I'm going to have to bend you over earlier than I thought." I say walking over to her. I love watching her eyes go wide when I say say something that surprises her.

"Miss Swan you have work to do." Says Regina as she drinks her bottle of water.

"You know??? That bottle of water reminds me of you this morning." I say and she looks up at me.

"And why is that?"

"Because it's wet.. Just like you." I lean in and whisper in her ear.

"(Gasps)... Mmm.. Have lunch with me Miss Swan?" She asks.

"I can't.. I have plans with Jasmine."

"Oh really?"

"Yes."

"Okay.. I hope you will be discussing our little arrangement?"

"Maybe."

"I want to watch you fuck her." She demands.

"Whatever you want baby."

"Good.. Dismiss yourself." She says with a smile.

"I love you." I whisper and someone walks through the door.

"Thank you for your work Miss Swan. You're done for the day." She says and leave the office. Once I get on the elevator my phone vibrates. .

Regina 😍🤤😏🥵:I love you too baby.

———————

"Jasmine it's me open the door." I yell knocking on her door:

"Damn bitch.. Why are you so damn loud?" She asks.

"Why are you always half dressed?" I question back.

"Because I like being naked.. You should know that."

"Speaking of naked.. Regina wants to watch me fuck you." I say and she smiles.

"She told me.."

"Anyways.. I came to talk to you because I'm not sure how we're going to do this because.. You know?"

"What?? Because I'm your submissive?"

"Yes.. We've never actually had sex before unless it was a dominant/submissive kind of thing and.."

"I can play that role."

"Regina doesn't know about that."

"You have to tell her."

"Tell her what??? Oh I forgot to tell you that Jasmine is my submissive from a past life... And when I'm single I always fuck her to blow off steam??"

"Yes.. That's exactly what you tell her."

"Fine.. I'll tell her tonight and this will take place here at your house.. Understood."

"Yes Master."

"Good Girl." I smile at her and walk out the door.. Oh this is going to fun......

———————

"Oh god Emma." Regina moans in my ear.

"I'm gonna cum." I managed to say.

"Cum with me." She looks me in my eyes as she rides me slowly...

"Fuck!!" I hiss. I grab ahold to her hips and make her grind faster.. "Ahh!! Just like that baby... Mmmm.... I love seeing sexy written on your face.. Regina." I moan.

"Oh my.... God.... I'm.... (Passionate Screams) EMMA!" She yells.. She gets off of me and roll over with her hand between her legs.. I didn't realize she was still coming until I looked over and say her rubbing her clit... "Fuck." She whispers...

"That was so hot." I say.

"My sheets are ruined." She laughs.

"You just squirt."

"I did.." She leans over and kiss me... "So.. Did you talk to Jasmine?"

"Wow.. Not even one minute in and you're already asking about Jasmine." I laugh..

"Only because your avoiding it."

"Yes I talked to her and I need to tel you something before that happens."

"Okay."

"Jasmine is not just my best friend... She also my submissive.. Well when I need her to be.."

"So you're her.."

"Dominant? Yes."

"Oh okay.." She gets up and put her shirt on.

"Baby please don't mad.. That was a life time ago.. And.."

"I'm not mad.. I think it's hot.. I wish I was your submissive."

"NO!!! I mean no.. I do not want that type of life with you.. And for good reason."

"Maybe we can try it out one day."

"Maybe.. But this has to happen at Jasmine's house.." I says.

"Why?"

"It's best that way."

"Okay.. When???"

"Whenever you want."

"Okay.. Tomorrow night because it's Friday and we don't have to Work on the weekends."

"Okay.. I'll tell Jasmine."

"Okay.. Let's go shower." She whispers in my ear.

—————

"Mom I need $200 dollars?" Jacob says.

"Why??? What happened to your card?" Regina asks.

"Nothing I'm saving my money for a car."

"Baby.. I will buy you a car.. You can spend your money."

"Sweet."

"Wait!! What is the money for?"

"Oh ugh... nothing really."

"$200 dollars.. It's something."

"I'm taking this girl from school out to eat and to the movies."

"You mean the girl you had over here when I was gone."

"Yes ma'am."

"Do I need to buy you more condoms?" Regina asks.

"Mom!!"

"What?"

"Not in front of Emma." He whispers and I laugh..

"Here Jake.." I reach in my pocket and pull out my wallet. "I have some extra ones in here.. Here you go." As I gave them to him he looked at me weird.

"Thank you.." He takes them and walk away.. "Wait??? Why do you have condoms and.. You know what??? Nevermind." He says backing up.. "I'm cool.. I don't want to know what you and my mom do behind closed doors.. Although we hear from time to time but.. Yeah.."

"No it's not like that.. I can tell you." I say and he looks at Regina and she is on the verge of laughing because the look on Jacob's face is priceless..

"I'm good." He turns around so fast that he didn't see the wall he was about to run into... Yeah.. He Definitely ran into it.. "Fuck!" He whispers..

"Language." Regina laughs.

"Sorry Mom.. Thanks Emma.. See y'all later." He gets up and heads out the door.

"That was funny."

"You don't mind him knowing about you know???" Regina asks.

"No.. I don't mind at all."

"Okay.. I love you."

"I love you too.. Let's head to work.. We are going to be late." I grab my keys and we leave...