Chapter 12

Emma POV

"Morning." I tell Regina when she wakes up.

"Morning." She smiles back.

"You okay?" I ask.

"Yes.." She says and when she tries to get up she flinched a little bit.

"How bad is the pain?" I ask.

"I'm fine Emma.. Last night was.. I don't have words.. You're dangerous in bed."

"You haven't seen nothing yet.."

"Well you made me orgasm and that was a first.. And I squirted.. No one has ever made me squirt."

"I could make you squirt every time I fuck you." I say.

"Please don't make me horny." She says.

"Why not?? are you in pain?"

"I'm fine.."

"Sit on my lap." I smile at her because I know she will struggle to get up.. But to my surprise she got up and did it.

"Now what?" She ask.

"(Laughs) Nothing."

"What do you want me to do right now?? I like being told what to do by you."

"Don't say that Regina." I whisper.

"Why not??? It's true.. I could do something for you." She says getting off my lap and pulling the covers off me.. "You're hard Emma."

"(Laughs) I know.. I can feel it."

"Do you want to feel something else?" She says and I smile.. "Last night was amazing and I really want to thank you in the best way possible."

"You already did." I say. And she leans towards my face and whisper..

"Not like this." She reaches in my boxers and stroke me..

"(Gasps) Mmmm.. Regina." I whisper.

"Em-ma." She whispers back.

"You're going to make me come like that." I say and she goes faster.. "Fuck."

"I love seeing you like this.. You're so hot."

"You're beautiful." I say.

"Emma.. las cosas que quiero hacerte harán que mi madre me repudie. And I won't even care."

"Mmm.. I don't know why you're saying but I like it."

"Do you like this?" She asks and she leans down and take me in her mouth.

"Holy shit!!! (Gasps) Fuck!!! Yes.. Don't stop... Just like that." She pause and look at me.. Before I could process what is happening she tease my tip and stoke me fast. "Ahh!!!! Fuck!!! Regina.. I'm.. Let go.. I'm about to come." I say and she puts as much of me in her mouth as she could and I came in Her mouth.. "Fuck!!!" I yell..

"Did you like it?" She asks.

"I loved it."

"Let go eat breakfast.. The boys will be home soon." Regina gets up and put on a rob and open her door.. "Henry?" She whispers and I almost shit on my self!!! 

FUCK!!!

"The boys are already home... And mom?" Henry says.. "We heard everything." He then shuts his door and Regina come back in the room and shut her door.

"Never mind the breakfast.. Let's stay in here for the rest of our lives." She says and I laugh. "Why are you laughing?"

"He said he heard everything.. I hope he just got home in the middle of that... I hope he didn't hear us last night."

"I hope not."

"Mom!!! When you get done can you make breakfast please!?" Jacob yells.

"Oh my god." Regina says.. "This is your fault."

"My fault?" I ask.

"Yes.. You made me make those sounds and.."

"Mom!!! We let you have fun last night and this morning... Please.. I need my protein shake and pancakes." Jacob says.

"I will never be able to look my kids in the eyes.."

"Of course you will." I say getting up.

"You're still.. Huge and.. you're not even hard."

"(Laughs) We've already Established that babe."

"Babe??" She ask.

"Sorry it slipped out."

"No it's fine.. I like it."

"Let's go cook breakfast." I say and we walk down stairs.

———————————-

"Finally." Henry says.

"Good Morning Henry." Regina says.

"I bet."

"Don't tease your mother." I say walking back in the kitchen.

"Emma mom had a sleep over last and didn't expect us to come home early.. And get this she.. Wait a second??? NO!" He says..

"No what?" Regina asks.

"Were you too.. Upstairs and.. It was you wasn't it?" He asks me.

"I was me Henry and I hope you're.."

"Hallelujah." He says.

"Excuse me?" Regina asks.

"I like Emma.. I think she is good for you but I don't like what I was hearing so.. Keep it down next time or let us know so we WON'T come home." He smiles.

"I didn't know Emma was coming over so when she got here we.."

"I really don't need the details.. Thank you mom.."

"I really don't want to put a picture to the sounds... I put my head phones in and I still you heard you.. At one point I thought you were killing my mom.. But I told myself not to go in there and I'm glad I did.."

"Enough with that talk.. Let's eat." Regina says..

"I lost my appetite but I'll still eat." Henry says.

"Thank you." She says.

"You promise you won't hurt my mom the way my dad did?" Jacob asks.

"I will never hurt your mother.. I'll protect her for damn sure."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome Jacob." I say. I look up to see Regina smiling at me.