Chapter 10

Emma POV

"I wake up the the smell of breakfast." Henry wanted me to sleep in his bed.. Him and Jacob slept with Regina. They wanted to make sure she was okay.. I get up and go down stairs after I use the restroom..

"Morning." Regina says.

"Ugh Morning.. Hi.. Good morning." She says and why the fuck does she have on that?I sit down and walks over the the counter in front of me.

"You okay Em-ma?" She smiles at me as the leans over the counter. "Coffee?" She asks holding up a cup in front of her chest.

"Ugh.. I.. (clears throat)." I can't get my words out because I was too busy staring at her boobs.

"My brown eyes are up here Miss Swan." She whispers.

"Bathroom.. I have to go to the bathroom." I say trying to get up but it's like my legs didn't work.. I stood up and fell over the stool behind me. "Fuck." I whisper getting up. Once I get up stairs I see Henry in his room putting on a shirt and the bathroom door across the hall is closed.. Which means Jacob is there.. So I run back down stairs... "Ugh.. Regina.. I.."

"Speak Emma."

"I need to use your bathroom.. Jacob is in the other one."

"Sure." She smiles.

"Thanks." I say running back up the stairs.

"Hey Emma.. You okay?" Henry asks.

"Yeah.. I'm fine kid." I say before slamming Regina's bedroom door. "Ahh!!" I pull my pants down so I could jerk off.. "Fuck!!" I whisper. I close my eyes and think about Regina.. I usually think about Christina when I masterbate at home but thinking about her now would be weird.. "(Moans) Mmm.. (Gasps) Fuck!" I yell and that's when I came.. I had to be quick with it because I didn't want no one coming to find me.. "(Panting) Fuck me." I whisper and I pull up my pants and wash my hands.. As I'm stepping out the bathroom I look up and see Regina sitting on her bed in mother but her bra and thong. "Holy shit." I say turning around.

"You don't like it?" She asks and I turn around and look at her..

"No.. I fucking love it." She smiles and walks over to me.

"Regina I.."

"You weren't nervous before." She says..

"That was before you.. Mmm.. Before all of this."

"You mean my husband beating me??? Oh I'm used to that." She says and now we are close enough to kiss.. I froze for a second and left the room.. I ran as fast as I could out the house.. Last night I got Henry to take me to my house to get closes.. I felt like taking a shower so I told him I would drive my car back over to his moms house.. I got in my car and went to talk to the other woman who has always gave me the best advice..

———————

"Hey Christina.. Sorry I didn't come by yesterday.. I had to help a really important friend.. And now this friend is trying to seduce me and I'm not going to lie.. I eat... sleep.. and breathe.. wanting to fuck her but I can't.. Everytime I want to kiss her I can't because I think about you.. She reminds me of you a little bit.. I want to be with her but I don't want to feel guilty.. I promised you I would never love again and I know you want me to but I'm not ready and I know she will be easy to fall for.. She is so loving and strong.. She's beautiful and she care about her children.. She raised Henry well.. You would be so proud of the man he is becoming.. So intelligent and smart.. He got that from you.. Definitely not me (Laughs) And.."

"So is this where you run to when you're scared and nervous?" I hear a close and it's Regina.

"Hi.. Ugh.. Look Regina I'm sorry I'm.."

"It's okay Miss Swan.. Continue talking.. I was here visiting my brother.. I come here every time Robin hits me.. I talk to my brother.. But sorry for my interruptions.." She says and walks off..

"Regina?" I say.

"I'll see you at work Miss Swan.. You have a good day." She says.

"Fuck!" I whisper.

————————

"Do you come here often?" A lady ask me in the bar.

"No.. First time." I say.

"Even better.. It's let's me know no one has had you yet."

"(Laughs) Yet?? Oh I'm not looking to sleep with anyone.." I say.

"As good looking as you are.. That would be a shame."

"It's a shame then." I say walking away.

"You're not going to drink your drink ma'am?" The bartender ask.

"Give it tot he beautiful lady in the red dress." I wink at her before I leave.

"I hope I see you again sometime." She yells.

"Maybe.. Maybe." I turn around and say..

As I'm drinking I find myself back at Regina house.. Henry's truck is gone and so it Jacob dads truck.. Regina let him drive it until she goes to get him a small car when he get his license.

——- Knock Knock ——-

"Henry I told you not to forget your keys and.."

"Hi." I say when she opens the door.

"Bye Miss Swan." She try's to close the door but I push it open and let myself in and closes it behind me.. We are now face to face.

"Hi." I say.

"What are you doing here?" She asks.

"I don't know."

"What do you want Emma?"

"I don't know." I say again because I really don't know.. But I do want her though..  Right here right now..

"Then give me a call when you do know." She turns around and try to walk away but I grab her and pin her to the wall.. "(Gasps) Em.. Emma?" She says.

"I'm sorry.. I couldn't help myself."

"Well you did this morning when you ran out of here like your ass was on fire."

"I had to.. I.."

"Yeah.. It seem like you only wanted to fuck me when I was married.. Now that I'm filling for divorce you don't want me.. What is it??? Are you only into married women Emma?" She ask walking away.

"Excuse me?" I ask.

"You heard me."

"That's not true."

"Then prove it." She says.

"Regina I'm.."

"I told you I was a loyal woman.. I'm not married anymore.. You said if I was to ask you to fuck me.. You would.." She walks over grab me between my legs..

"(Gasps) Mmm.." I see nothing but pure lust in her eyes..

"Now fuck me." She whispers again my lips.. I grab her by the throat and push her against the wall.

"Gladly." I say before ripping her shirt open...