Chapter 1

Regina POV

"Is she here yet?" I ask.

"No ma'am." My producer says.

"Well when she decides to show up... Send her to me please."

"Yes ma'am."

"Thank you Killian."

"You're welcome."

——————————————- Hours Later ———————

"Miss Swan you are late."

"And you are hotter in person." She smiles at me.

"Wipe that stupid grin off your face."

"I'll be much more happy if you wipe it off for me."

"Sit your ass down and listen because you are four hours late.. I need to catch you up."

"I'm sorry.. I was having sex with this chick I met and she is a real fire cracker."

"I don't need to know about your sex life.. We have a meeting in two hours and you need to be ready."

"I'm always ready."

"We'll see about that."

"So what's first hot stuff." She smiles at me and then wink.

"You're lucky I need you because you my dear have a filthy mouth."

"You should hear me during sex.. Especially when I'm hitting it front the back.. I love to see a woman's back arch when I pull her hair."

"Miss Swan.. The meeting please."

"I'm sorry.. I forgot you're married.. I would hate for your husband to walk-in on this kind of conversation." Little do she know, he would be pissed..

"Sooo.. The meeting with the Jones Foundation is something we need.. Do you think you can handle it."

"Put me in the room and I'll show you."

"If you fuck this up I will end you." I say.

"You promise?" I ask.

"Yes and the flirting stops."

"Yes Mrs. Mills." She gets up and walk away.

"Wait I wasn't done."

"I got this Regina.. Sot back and sip on your wine.. I'll see you in there."

"And don't be late!!!" I yell.

"One time thing.. Unless I have another woman at the time you need me the most."

"Bye Swan."

——————————- Meeting ——————————

"Miss Swan I couldn't believe my ears when I heard you were working here." Simon says.

"Why is that Simon? Is it because you've never stood a chance against me?" She ask with a sexy smirk on her face.. Fuck why did I call her that?? Get it together Regina.

"There is a first time for everything. Who's to say I won't beat you today?"

"(Laughs) Please.. We've been against each for 6 years.. Keep dreaming."

"Whatever."

"Thank you all for coming today. We have been waiting for a turn over like this. Before we get started we need to discuss what each company will be bringing to the table." Michael says.

"Good afternoon everyone my name is Emma Swan and I'm here on behave of the Mills Corporation. I believe everyone is on board on why we will be bringing this fall. I would like everyone to turn to page 6 please... Now here is where the company stood last fall.. At 100 million.. Yes everything turned out good.. However..." Emma pause and looks at me. "I think it would have been great if there was another style chosen. Don't get me wrong, it was good.. But I want better than good.. That's why I'm putting up 200 million."