Chapter 25

"Hey." I say when Regina opens her door. "I tried calling you but I got no answer."

"That's because I didn't want to talk Emma. Why are you here?" She ask.

"Have breakfast with me."

"I'm not hungry."

"Then have coffee with me."

"I'm not thirsty."

"Then what do you want to do?" I ask.

"I want you to.... Close my door and I'm going back to bed."

"Okay.. Then I'll talk to you later.. Call me if you want." I say walking away. Half way to my car I hear Regina call my name.

"EMMA!" She yells and I turn around.

"I need help Putting on my dress. Do you think you can zip it up for me?" She smiles.

"Of course I can." I smile back.

"Then get in here." She opens the door and walks away leaving me standing there. "Now Miss Swan."

"Coming." I say.

———————-

"Hey Emma. What can I get for you?" The waitress ask with a smile on her face.

"Cheese Toast and orange juice Katie.. Thanks."

"Are you sure that's ALL you want?" She leans over a little bit and shows her cleavage.

"Ugh.. I'm sure.. Thank You.. Baby, what will you like?" I ask Regina.

"A cup of coffee and a bowl of fruits."

"Anything else?" The girl ask kind of rudely.

"I'll let you know once you bring us our order." Regina says.

"Okay and Emma.. Please let me know if you need anything.. And I mean anything." She rub her hand across my shoulder when she walks off.

"(Laughs) Wow.. Women just throw themselves at you."

"Yeah.. Well I don't want any of them.. I got what I want.. I just hope after this conversation she wants me too."

"Emma I.."

"Here is your cup of coffee and Emma here is that orange juice for you.. I made sure it was cold before I brought it over to you."

"Thanks but I like my orange juice room temperature.. Bring me another one." I say and she grabs the cup and I stop her. "Oh no.. I want to keep this one.. My girlfriend likes it cold.. Thank You." I smile at her and hand Regina the cup and watch her drink it..

"So good.. Thank You." Regina smiles at her and she walks off.. "(Laughs) Does she know you have a huge dick between your legs?" Regina bluntly ask.

"Yes."

"Has she seen it?"

"Ugh.. I mean.."

"Yes or no Emma?"

"Yes.. But it wasn't much light in the room."

"I don't like that fact that she knows what it's like to be filled by you."

"Who said anything about me fucking her.. All I said was that she seen it."

"Oh really??? Then tell me. How did she see it?"

Of course she would want to know!!!!! Fuck!!!

"She sucked my dick like a year ago at a house party."

"Mmmm.. Did she now?"

"Regina there is no reason for you to be jealous it was only one time and I was high as hell.. I barely remember."