Chapter 3

Emma POV

"Emma are you okay?"  My mom ask.

"I'm fine mom."

"Are you sure.. Today is Christina's birthday."

"Yeah.. I'm going to go visit her before I head into work."

"Do you need me to catch a flight down there? I can go by the bank and see if I have enough money."

"No mom I'm fine really.. I love you but no.. And I'll have more money your account by the end of the day."

"No sweetheart you have gave me enough."

"And I will continue to give to you after all you've done for me... You took me in and raised me when no one else would."

"And I'll do it all over again."

"I love you mom.. I'll call you before I go to bed tonight."

"Okay and tell Christina I said Happy Birthday and that we pray everyday for Henry."

"I sure will mom. Bye."

"Bye baby."

—————————————————-

"Hey Chris.. Happy Birthday.. I just wanted to stop by and see you.. I'm still doing good.. I'm 7 years sober.. Me and my mom say a pray for Henry every night.. She told me to tell you that.. She also said Happy Birthday.. We love you and miss you.. You have no idea how much I miss you.. I would kill to see you again and have one more conversation.. One more kiss.. One more hugs.. One more everything.. (Crying) You got me crying over her beautiful.. But look.. You would be so proud of me.. I'm working for Regina Mills.. And yes I flirt with her all the time.. You would to if you could see how hot she is now.. You said she was sexy when we were growing back in the day when she was on to with her mom but now.. She's smoking hot babe.. And she's married to some guy name name Robin or something.. Check this out baby.. She made a 1 million dollar bet with me that she will not want to fuck me in 6 months.. I know we talked about me changing and not fucking every girl that gives me attention but I can't help it.. I'm afraid that I will fall for someone.. And I promised myself that I will never love someone the way I love you.. So that's why I sleep around and never look back.. I don't even take people out on dates.. (Laughs) Hey Chris I love you baby.. I have to get to work but I promise I'll pray for Henry tonight.. His birthday is Friday.. I'll tell him happy birthday for you when I pray and I promise, I'll look for him on his 21st birthday and see if he would like to know where he came from.. Rest easy my love.. See you on Friday."

——————————————————

"Miss Swan you are 2 hours late.. What the fuck?" Regina says.

"I'm sorry I had to stop by and see Christina and.."

"Look if stopping by to see your one nights before work is more important than let me know now before it's too late.. Because this is more important."

"Regina please let this one go.. It was more important than this fucking job okay." I say with an attitude before I shut my office door.. "FUCK!" I yell.

"Miss Swan the way you just acted was out of line and I will not condone that type of behavior and.."

"(Crying) Regina please today is not the day just let me get myself together and I'll be right out okay."

"Oh my god Emma why are you crying?? Did I say something wrong?"

"Shut the door please." I whisper.

"Talk to me." She says.

"Christina is my fiancé.. I'm sorry.. She was my fiancé.."

"As in the past?? Why happened?"