Chapter 18

"Emma wait I can't.. I'm.."

"Please don't say no.. I really need you right."

"As much as I miss my victim E, I can't."

"Why not?" I say with a frown.

"Oh fix the frown Emma.. I'm on my period." She says and my eyes widen.

"Ohhhh.. Sorry.. I forgot you women get those every other month or something like that."

"No.. We get them every month."

"Okay.. For how long?? Like a day or two?" I ask.

"More like a week.. You know five to seven days."

"You're joking?"

"No... I'm not."

"Hey look.. I'm okay with a little ketchup on my hotdog." I smile at her and her mouth drop.

"I have no comment for that." She says and frown at the same time she grab her stomach.

"Just say yes." I whisper in her ear.

"My place or yours?" She ask.

"My place.. I want to make you scream." I smile at her and follow her to the elevator.

"Who said anything about fucking Miss Swan?" She says.

"(Laughs) I don't care that you're on your cycle.. I just want to make you feel good."

"Or do you want to feel good?" She turn around and ask me. "Huh???"

"You baby.." I say.

"Mmmm.. I need to call the boys and tell them to be careful.. They are going to Katherine's house this weekend."

"Who is Katherine?" I ask once we're in my truck.

"The woman who came and borrowed my truck this morning."

"Yeah.. I saw her.. Who is she?"

"A friend." She says and she puts her headphones in and types away on her phone.. At this point I am so pissed to the point I want to fuck her in the most ruthless way...

"I'm going to fuck you so hard and when you tell me don't stop I will and when you say you're coming... I'm stopping."

"Were you saying something Emma??" She ask when she takes out her headphones.

"No.. Nothing at all."

"Mmm.. Okay.. So I was thinking you let me cook you dinner tonight and.."

"I'm not hungry." I replied back.

"Yes.. Yes you are and you will eat.. Understood ??"

"(Laughs) Okay.. I'll eat if you tell me who tha fuck Katherine is?"

"She's just a friend Emma.. Just like Laurie and her fiancé are your friends."

"So you've had sex with her before? 'KATHERINE' I mean?"

"Of course... Not.. No Emma."

"How are you too friends??? How long have you too been friends?"

"For years.. She's only see me half naked.. Not fully."

"She can still get you off half naked.."

"(Laughs) I could invite her over if you'd like."

"Sure.. I want to meet this friend of yours.."

"Cool.. I call and talk to her first and invite her over."

"Call her now."

"She's ugh.. She's busy."

"Right.."

"Emma look at me." She says and I park the car in my drive way before I look at her.

"She's just a friend okay.." She leans over close to me and before she kiss me I hear a click sound.. "Relax."

"Regina Uncuff me."

"Relax baby.. I soon feel her hands in my sweat pants... "I will show you that you're all I need."

"Not here."

"Yes here.." She kiss me and suck on my neck as she stroke me up and down.. "Mmmmm.. I can hear her heart beating..."

"(Moans) Gina."

"I love the way moan.." She release me and take me in her mouth..

"Fuck!" I whisper.. "God I love you." Fuck I didn't mean to say that.

"What did you say?"

"I love how you do that." I whisper.

"That's not what you said."

"Let's go inside." I say as I fix my pants.

Once we get in the house I walk to my room and Regina just sits on the bed and stare at me.

"Shower with me?" I ask.

"Sure.. I'll meet you in there." She says and I walk to the bathroom. Man I hope this doesn't change anything...

——————-Moments later she join me.. ——————-

"Hi." I say when I feel her behind me.

"Hi." She whisper back. I turn around and the sight of her takes my breath away.

"You're so beautiful." I say.

"Thank you... You're not so bad yourself Miss Swan." She smiles. And her smile alone turns me on..

"Mmmmm.. Turn around and put your hands on the wall." I tell her.

"Why??"

"Turn around."

"And if I don't???"

"Do as you're told Miss Mills." I turn her around and stand dangerously close to her. "Hands on the wall." I whisper in her ear.

"Yes Papi." She whispers. When she puts her hands up on the wall I reach around her and rub her clit. "(Moans) Ahhh Papi.. Mmmmm.."

"I want to push you to your limits... Show you how good it will be to be with me."

"I already know that Miss Swan (Moans)."

"I want you to know what's it's like to have all of me." I faster her breathing got, the faster I got...

"(Moans) Mmmmm... That feels so good."

"I over heard you on the phone when I got in the shower... You told your mom your cramps are bad today.. I want to make them better." I pull her hair back so I could have access to her neck...

"(Gasps) Yaaasssss.. Just like that."

"You like that??? Huh??"

"(Moans) Yes.. I'm coming." She whispers.

"Mmmm... Tell me what you want."

"Fuck me... I'm ready.." She whispers and if I'm not mistaken I think she means anal sex.

"Regina I don't think you're.."

"I said I'm ready.. And I'm so wet right now.." She turns around and stroke me.

"Mmmmm... Regina I promise you I will give you what you want as soon as we get out of the shower."

"After you." She says. I get out the shower and she follows me to my room.. I grab my blunt and take a few hits to prepare myself.. "May I?" She holds out her hand and ask for my blunt.

"Seriously?" I ask.

"Yes." I give it to her and watch her take a hit and man was that hot...

"Wow."
After we smoke for a little bit I start to feel a little buzzed..

"I'm buzzed." I say.

"And I'm horny." She says.

"Me too." I say and she leans in and kiss me.. She looks me deep in the eyes before she positions her self on all fours...

"Take me." She says and my eyes widened.....

HOLY SHIT ‼️‼️