showers // 7

A/N: despite the title, this is not a kinky chapter. Don't get your hopes up (if you like that sort of thing), and don't be scared away (if you don't). 

You turned the heat almost all the way up as you stepped under the faucet cautiously. The water hit your skin soothingly, making warm pools run down your torso and through the drain at your feet. You hummed an unidentifiable tune softly, as you lathered soap across your body and in your hair.

 You heard some footsteps immediately froze.

 "Is anyone there?" you heard some snickering, and then nothing.

Perplexed you turned off the shower, and peeked out, checking to see you were alone.You were, so you slipped out, and padded across the cold floor to your towel. After drying your hair with it, you wrapped it around your body.

You turned to the small cabinet you had been balancing your clothes on, and realized they were missing. Did I put them somewhere else? No, you specifically remembered placing your clothes on that cabinet.

You knelt onto the wet floor, looking around for your clothes, but still there was nothing. You realized someone must of taken them. Cheeks burning red, you tightened the towel around you, and marched into the Glade.

Multiple boys gave you strange looks, but you ignored them "who the shuck took my clothes?!" you circled around, looking them all in the face. Everyone stayed silent. "I said: who took my clothes?" more boys were starting to gather.

You heard a deep voice behind you, and you turned to see Gally holding your grey shirt, and baggy work pants. "These clothes?" he was smirking, and a few of his buddies around him, smirking.

"Gally, give them back" your voice was venomous but he only laughed.

You glared with everything inside you "Gally."

He cocked an eyebrow "looks as if you're gonna have to come and get them" he turned and started running, and you only hesitated a moment before racing after him, holding onto your towel for dear life.

You ran past multiple boys with shocked faces, but you only wanted your clothes back. You didn't have any spares, since you were the only girl so the only clothes you possessed were the ones you'd been wearing when you came up in the Box.

You made gain on Gally, and snatched at his shoulder trying to slow him down, and he finally stopped, turning back towards you, a cruel glint in his eye. "Fine, here have these" he chucked your black sports bra and your underpants at you, and you felt tears well in your eyes.

"Put them on right here shank. We'd all love to see what's under that towel" you grabbed the garments from the ground making sure not to flash anyone, and the you turned away and ran towards the Homestead, the tears coming at a faster pace now.

By the time you'd made it to your bed and collapsed onto it, you were sobbing, humiliation running through your veins red and hot. He had objectified you in front of everyone, and there wasn't a single damn thing you could do.

You heard a soft knock at the door, and looked up to see Newt standing at the door looking concerned. You hastily wiped at your puffy eyes, turning away. "God, Y/N, I'm so sorry that happened..."

You only nodded, not trusting your voice to remain steady.

"Gally's a shuck face, and you really don't deserve to be treated like that. I assure you he'll face consequences..." he trailed off, looking down at your dripping hair and shaking body. "Are you okay?"

He asked it so genuinely you weren't sure if you wanted to laugh or cry. "I guess so," was all you said.

After a moment he replied "I have some spare clothes your can use. They'll be huge, but they'll do."

"That-that would be great, thank you."

He came back with a baggy brown shirt and some pants that thankfully had a belt attached. You ushered him out of your room so you could get changed. You put everything on, thankful Gally had given back your undergarments, and tightened the belt tightly around your hips so the pants didn't sag.

You used the sleeve of Newt's shirt to wipe away your remaining tears, before straightening your back and walking out of your room, meeting Newt in the hallway. "I'm gonna beat the living klunk out of him" you said and Newt didn't protest.

It only took a moment before you found Gally and his gang. When Gally noticed you he started smirking, and he opened his mouth to say something, but he didn't get the chance. Your fist shot out and connected with his jaw, knocking him to the ground. "I would just like to let you know, that what you did will never be considered appropriate or acceptable. And you can't treat women that way. Hell, you can't treat anyone that way" you kicked him in the side.

All of his friends were silent, so you continued "and for the most part, girls find creepy perverted cruelty a turn off, so if you plan on getting a girlfriend someday, you may want to re-evaluate your life choices" you snapped.

Gally laughed bitterly "do you see any girls here? Look around you shank. You're the only one."

"I highly doubt that I'm the last girl on earth. Beyond those walls is an entire life we can't even begin to imagine. I don't plan on staying here. Do you Gally?" you asked.

He didn't reply.

You grabbed clothes from his tight fist, and turned to walk away, but changed your mind and turned back. "Oh, and just in case that was your really messed up way of saying you like me, you do not have even a slight chance with me," you turned to Newt, smiling. Quickly, you kissed him, taking him by surprise, and then pulling away. "There's someone else I'd much rather spend my time with"

You kicked Gally once again in the side, and headed back towards the Homestead, a certain bounce in your step. You didn't have to turn around to know Newt was following. You felt a hand on your shoulder, and Newt spun you around to face him.

"Sorry I kissed you just then"

Newt put his hand on the back of your neck and pulled you to him, his lips moving in perfect sync with yours. He tasted sweet, and your entire body buzzed with a certain awareness.

"Don't ever apologize" you smiled as he pressed his lips to yours again.

A/N: Arg, I'm sorry that was awful. I did my best though, so I hope you enjoyed it anyways. Oh and sorry I can't write kissing scenes... I've never been kissed.. *runs off to cry whilst eating peanut butter and watching Teen Wolf* anyways, comment & vote! Anything and everything is appreciated <33