Some stuff...

Hey guys! This is an update on my life and such, cause I just wanted to tell you a few things.

1) my name, although you have probably guessed this, is not Nev. GASP. It's actually Brigit, I just picked that name because I didn't want my friends to find this account. They did anyways though... Idk what Nev would even be short for? I mean, It's short for Neverwhere which is a book by Neil Gaiman, but naming a child Neverwhere is also kinda strange.

2) just right off the bat, I'm gonna let you know this is a cheeky promo. IM DESPERATE IM SORRY. So I've started a YouTube channel, and I've been wanting to for awhile now, but I never had the guts. But finally I have! And literally nobody watches my vids, and it would mean the world if you could check them out! They're like talky videos, and soon I'll be posting skits and stuff. It'll be a cool way to get to know me! (If you're interested.) I'm not gonna peer pressure you though guys, watch them if you want, or don't. It's a-okay!

It's called HeyMissMisty, and here's my introduction video:

3) I am on slight hiatus! But that doesn't mean I will not be updating this book. Believe it or not, when I'm not writing Fanfiction I'm writing other books and stuff. I actually have an account for my "serious" writing: _cacophony_ (I don't really update there either though lol) so if you were wondering if I was dead, or just abandoning you guys, think again ;)

4) I just wanted to thank  you all for the WILD support I've gotten from this book!!! I try to read all your comments, and each one just fills my heart with happiness. I started this book because I fractured my hip, and literally couldn't get off the couch, and it's blossomed into so much more, and I'm really appreciative for all this. You're all lovely, and I stand by my belief that the TMR fandom is the raddest!

If anyone wants to talk to me I do actually check this account on a regular basis, just not post cause I'm a little shit. Sorry!