40K???!!!!!!!11!

Oh my FREAKING SHITBALLS

I cant even word right now. My english has left me. 

This is crazy guys, I can't even fathom how crazy this is. Thank you guys so so very very much for all the support and kindness you have given me. I appreciate each and every one of you. I remember starting this book, and thinking that nobody would ever read these, and they were just a pass time because I was bursting with Maze Runnery joy. But you guys have been wildly supportive of me and my work, and you guys will never know how much it means to me. 

I've gotten to know a lot of you guys, and you are some of the sweetest and coolest people I know. I'm so glad I'm in this fandom, because it's weird as hell but everyone is super nice and clever and I'm just so glad to be part of this. 

Seriously, I'm literally just this weird little child who dances really intensely to loud music and eats a lot of peanut butter, I don't even know why all you guys have decided to support me but you have and it means so much.  Finding other people who appreciate my passions and my oddities is so amazing, so THANK YOU.

I want to get to know more about  you guys!

Please leave a comment with your name, age, and a fun fact! (only if you want though, no peer pressure in this joint)

My name (although my bio says it's Nev) is actually Brigit. I just didn't want my friends to find this account by accident, even though they kind of all did anyways. whatever. The name Nev came from this kinda psychotic and strange song I wrote called 'Nevvy Nevvy Neverwhere'. I'm 14, and will be 15 in May (on the 15th of May! Happy Champagne birthday to me!). And my fun fact, is that I go to circus school. The other day I was riding a six foot unicycle. My coach wants to put me up on a higher one so he is gonna go borrow a seven foot from one of his circus friends, so I'll be riding that soon. Getting onto it is really stressful, but riding is fine. But it jars your feet when you fall. 

WOW sorry that was long. 

I LOVE YOU GUYS DEARLY THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT

*leaves to continue reading Dan & Phil fanfiction while listening to Rocky Horror..*