A Glimpse of Purity

Lily's POV

I and Ishi (Nick name) were walking to our home from market after buying some food from the 24/7 convenience store...it is quite late right now...almost 11:30 pm...we were talking and walking when suddenly Ishi asked,

Ishi: What do you think about Psychopaths??...

I was confused...

Lily: What do you mean??...

Ishi: I mean...like we are studying psychology...so we'll be a psychiatric  someday...so what will you do if you face a psychopath???....Like what if he gets obsessed with you??...think how fun it will be...hehe..but it will be scary too.. I'm afraid of such people...

Lily: Umm..about Psychopaths...well according to me they are just people deprived of love and have faced too much of cruelty in their life which turned them into a psychopath...they just need some love and care to heal the deep scars of their heart created by their harsh pasts....and about being a psychopath's obsession....well I would love to be a way to keep the person sane...and I'll try my best to help that person to get over that obsession...cuz anyone in this whole world can understand the language of love....

Yoongi's POV

I was going back when I heard some voices of young girls....I was least interested in these shits until I heard...

?? 1: What do you think about Psychopaths??...

Hmm...I think I should listen what they are saying....I hid behind a wall and listened to their talk..

?? 2: What do you mean??.....

?? 1: I mean...like we are studying psychology...so we'll be a psychiatric  someday...so what will you do if you face a psychopath???....Like what if he gets obsessed with you??...think how fun it will be...hehe..but it will be scary too.. I'm afraid of such people...

?? 2: Umm..about Psychopaths...well according to me they are just people deprived of love and have faced too much of cruelty in their life which turned them into a psychopath...they just need some love and care to heal the deep scars of their heart created by their harsh pasts....and about being a psychopath's obsession....well I would love to be a way to keep the person sane...and I'll try my best to help that person to get over that obsession...cuz anyone in this whole world can understand the language of love....

I gasped at the answer of the other voice...I was shocked...how can someone think like this???..does someone has such angelic thoughts..I followed the girls cautiously...I was still thinking how can she think so when suddenly that girl turned around...

I quickly hid behind a lamp post and saw her...I was mesmerized by her beauty...how can someone appear so angelic....I got lost in my thoughts until I heard her say...

?? 2: Ishi I think someone is following us...

Ishi: What?? Come on Lily...let's go...we shouldn't be here at this time....

Lily....what a beautiful name...it expresses her purity so nicely.....she is pure loke a lily.....I want to see her again...as she left I felt empty and lonely again...just her presence can make me so happy...I think I love her...my lil kitten...no I guess...I'm obsessed with her....I'll get you soon...just wait kitten...I'll make you mine soon....I smirked at my thought....

-------------------------------------

She's so pure and he's a devil what will happen when both get together??..Will the devil change or will Lily be affected by him??...let's see..stay tuned...

TBC-
Bye till then,

We are unique right??

We are unique right??..🤣🤣🤣

Sorry if you found any errors...and thanks for reading cuties...if you liked it guys please VOTE...bye love ya..
💜💜💜💜