Some Experiments

Yoongi's POV

How dare he??..guess someone has death wishes...no problem I'll surely grant it..

I went to my work while monitoring my princess..she went to home after college and then her tuitions..I've seen
her all her students..

All are girls..well that's good or else something might have happened..

Time Skip,
Night,

Lily's POV

Ahh..such a Tiring day..but I was thinking about that Liam guy..is he that stalker??..no I don't think so..that guy is much different from this Liam...even his voice is extremely different yet so familiar..as If I've heard it before..

I told Ishi about the confession..she said that I should wait bit cuz if he was Liam then he would not be angry but If it's someone else he will surely do something...

I think I'm just over thinking..I should sleep before I get totally crazy haha..I went to bed and soon drifted to my dreamland...

Yoongi's POV

I saw my Babygirl was a bit lost today..I swear if it's that jerk I'm gonna give him the worst death..well anyways it will be the same haha..

I can now go to hunt for him..😏

I disguised myself and went to the club which he goes every night

I disguised myself and went to the club which he goes every night..tch..such a young addict..I have hacked all his information and the places he goes so I know..I went there and saw many people drinking, dancing, grinding on each other..some were making out..Fucking get a room..psst..

I saw that drunk bastard making out with a slut..tch..and he said he liked my baby..he surely needs to die..

I saw him leaving the place still with that slut..I followed him to a dark alley then I took out a knife and pointed it on his neck..that slur immediately left..haha pathetic shit..

He tried to resist but what can a pathetic drunk fucker do??..I made him unconscious with a nice punch and took him to my second most favorite place..My basement..

I tied him in the chair and took a bucket of water throwing it right on his face..hmm let's try some new things..
He woke up and vigorously moved his head trying to get himself..I laughed at him..then he started shouting..

Liam:WHERE AM I??..W-WHO ARE YOU??..

Yoongi:Scared much??..I'm your Death mother fucker..

Liam:WHAT??..

Yoongi:Stop shouting..let me start first..

Liam:START WHAT YOU SICK BASTARD??..

Yoongi:Well do some experiments..

Liam:THE FUCK!!..

I ignored him and went to take a knife..I went near him and held his face tightly..

I opened his eyes and pierced his eyeballs..(separated his eyeballs)he tried to shout but I had held his jaw so tightly that he could barely move...

Then I cut his lips with which he dared to kiss my kitten..His face was all bloody..but as if I give a fuck...

I then thought of doing something..so I took my lovely knife and started to detach his scalp from his head..I saw his bloody head and smirked..

Then I cut his ears...finally I injected him within empty injection..I smirked thinking of slow painful death...🙃😏

I then started to pour acid on his hands with which he trapped my Babygirl...he was numb but still kept moving..

After sometime he died..I was happy finally..I punished him..

No one can touch my Babygirl except me..

--------------------------
TBC-

Now I'm finally thinking of doing some serious shit..wait for your Suga Daddy..my Lily..

I love This Tangerine

Thanks for reading, sorry for any mistakes..but please vote If you liked it..

Bye cuties, love yaa 💜💜