Black Roses And White Lilies

Listen to this song carefully..it is perfect for this ff..you can play it on Spotify too while reading this ff....

Lily's POV

I got up and went to my door as usual but I got shocked after seeing the flowers...

They were Black roses..with white Calla lilies..

with white Calla lilies

Why black roses??..all of a sudden...but they are elegant and silky..I ain't gonna throw them..I put them in the vase..

But I wonder why he sent black roses??..I opened the letter and a shiver ran down my spine as I read it..

Hey Kitty,

I know you must be confused about the roses...but I had a reason..I think I warned you but you didn't listen to me..now time for punishment..I won't warn you now kitty...I'll take you..These black roses show my dark obsession for your pure white soul...our fate bought us together now I can't leave you..so be ready your Suga Daddy is coming to take you..

Bye Kitten,
See you soon..

Your lovely,

Suga Daddy

The fuck...he's obsessed with me??..I didn't notice that a tear fell from my eyes..but I can't get weak..I need to help him..yes I have to help him..but how will I help him if I don't know him..Who are you Suga Daddy??..wait I mean Suga...

Time Skip,
College,
Lunch time,

We're here talking about the letter....i told Ishi everything and she's thinking deeply..

Ishi: I think..

Lily: You think?..

Ishi: You should wait and see who he is.. if he is a rich hottie...then don't leave him..

Lily: The fuck Ishi...What if he's a old hag??..leave him??..

Ishi: But you saw him how did he look??..

Lily: He looked well built..with muscular arms, decent height, pale skin plump lips..black hair..veiny hands..and most importantly..his eyes, they were fierce black eyes..

Ishi: You look like a dreamy teenage girl talking about her crush..

Lily:I'm a teenager bish..I'm still 17...

Ishi: Yeah but you're already in love so go and propose him or accept if he proposes cuz he's damn hot according to what you said...

Lily: But I wonder who is he...

Ishi: We'll see that later..Now lis-

Liam: H-Hey Lily..can we talk..

Lily: Yes, speak..

Liam: Can we talk alone..

Lily: Uhh.. O-Okk

With that both went to the hallway where Liam kneeled down and said,

Liam: I love you Kim Lily..

Lily: I'm sorry Liam..but I don't love you..

I thought he would be sad but he smiled..

Liam: It's okk my lady..I'll make you mine soon..

He said while getting up..then he suddenly tried to kiss me but I dodged and he pecked my cheek and went away before I could even react..seriously what's wrong with these boys..ughh..

Meanwhile,

Yoongi's POV

I saw my kitten's reaction on reading the letter does so cute...later in canteen I was overwhelmed when she described me..and when her friend shipped us..but my blood started boiling when that boy came up..

He took My princess with him and proposed her..the fuck..my baby's answer still calmed me a bit but then that asshole pecked her cheeks...that fucker..How dare he??..guess someone has death wishes...no problem I'll surely grant it..

------------------------------TBC-

TBC-

Just one chapter than something big is gonna happen...just wait..

Thank you so much for 300+ views cuties..I'm crying..😭🤧😁💜😍

😭🤧😁💜😍

Keep studying girls

Keep studying girls..suga is waiting..

Thanks for reading..and sorry for any mistakes..but if you liked it please VOTE..

Jin ost yours is out..How you like that??..comment me..

Bye cuties, love yaa💜💜💜💜💜