Party

Same day,
Cafeteria,
Lunch time ,

Lily's POV

We were having our lunch while talking when I felt as if someone Tapped me shoulder...so I turned around and saw Mark??...He smiled at me as I reciprocated the smile...He than said,

Mark:Yahh..Lily and Airish...you both are invited to the Saturday night party at my farmhouse...everyone is invited so please tag along if you can...

Lily: Sure we'll try..

Ishi:Yeah...BTW is it a all night party??..

Mark:Yeah...its gonna be a cool party so do come..now bye...

Lily/Ishi: Bye...

After he left...

Ishi: Yahh...I guess we should go..

Lily: Idk..

Ishi:Yahhh..don't be such a party pooper...we'll go and it's final...

Lily:Yeah yeah..as you say..well I also think I should go to a party...I haven't went to one before..

Ishi:I know right..I myself haven't attended one...hehe..

Lily:Okk..but How about the dresses...??

Ishi:We'll go for shopping on Friday after Giving the tuitions..

Lily:Done...

Potato's POV

They were excited but someone was definitely not happy about the whole plan of party...Yoongi was boiling in anger when he saw Mark touching Lily but controlled somehow...bit he's not at all agreed with the party plan..he knew it would be risky for his Kitten to attend such a party....so he decided to stop her...

Time Skip,
Friday Night,

Lily's POV

The days went smooth and I still got Lilies but with some chocolates and a card saying..

Love you kitten

-by Suga Daddy

But I got some messages in my inbox from an unknown number everyday saying the same thing to not attend the party..at first I ignored thinking this might be a prank but eventually as it was coming everyday so I tried to ask who it was and why was he/she telling me not to attend it...but hot no reply...I told about it to Ishi and she said to block the number so I did but it came from different numbers...

So I decided to just ignore..

Today was a hectic day...I had college then I had 2 tuitions and believe me these children drain out all my energy...after that I had to go out for shopping...Ishi bought me a bit revealing dress...I tried to protest but she said it's a night party I should look good so I agreed.. she bought a hot dress for herself too...

Time Skip,
Saturday Night,

We're done now...

My look,