Plan Started

Lily's POV

I got up at 5 am and went to do my morning routine...I came back and saw a sloth sleeping...yes my bestie...

Btw, her look,

I sighed and went to wake her up

I sighed and went to wake her up...after she woke up..I went to prepare our breakfast..nothing much just cornflakes and Milk...we mostly have simple, light breakfast cuz we need to go to college early...at 7 am...

I was having breakfast when the doorbell rang...Ishi just came on time and she signaled me to sit and have my breakfast...then she went to the door and came back soon...with some lilies and a letter??..

I asked her,

Lily: What happened??...who was there??...

Ishi: This is for you I guess...Lily is written on here...

Lily: Show me...who would send this to me??...

I opened the letter...the letter was written in red ink..it said,

Hi Kitty,

This is for the most innocent and beautiful girl I ever saw...you are really beautiful...I sent these lilies for you...they show purity and innocence which is how your name describes you...

Be happy, and keep smiling cuz your smile makes me smile too..

Bye Kitten,
See you soon..

Your lovely,

Suga

Ishi: Damn the letter is really sweet but Creepy at the same time...but who us this Suga???....

Lily: I don't know...but these lilies are so beautiful...wait...I'll be back in a min..

I came with a glass of water and kept those lilies in it...it looked beautiful...

it looked beautiful

Ishi: Okk..so we have a secret admirer of my Lily...and she accepted her gift really fast...

Lily: Shut up..

We then had our breakfast and then went to college...

Time Skip,
At College,

I went in to my locker alone as Ishi went to washroom...but I was suddenly slammed on the lockers..I groaned in pain and saw that bitch again...

Lia..my enemy..idk what's her problem but she always tries to bully me with her minions...

Lia: Hey slut??...watcha doing???...

Lily: What do you want Lia??..

Lia: I want to have some fun...

Lily: Get lost already...

Lia: Did you just??....

She was saying buy thankfully some teachers were passing by so she left.. then Ishi came and went to our class...

Time Skip,

After Class,

Lunch time,

We went to our usual table and were having our food while talking when..

I suddenly felt a cold liquid ran down my head...I knew who did this so I turned around angrily...I saw Lia smirking...I said,

Lily: Again??...

Lia: Yess bitch..

Lily: Get out of my sight before I lose my control...

Lia: Are you challenging me you poor slut??...

Lily: Enough....

I shouted....I gave her a tight slap on her cheek and said loudly...

Lily: If I'm a slut who was the one who went to Mr.Lee's room after college and made those sinful noises huh??...do you want me to leaked that recording??...I have it..shall I???...

Everyone was shocked cuz I never shouted before...I always stayed calm...
Yeah I'm a topper but not a helpless nerd...I'm a badass bitch in these cases...I know how to defend myself from such people...I do forgive easily but when someone doesn't regrets what he or she does...I know how to make them regret...

Lia ran out crying from there as I went to change with Ishi...

~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile,

Yoongi's POV

I was watching my kitty enjoying her lunch while having my lunch too...the day was really hectic but now I'm feeling much better...I saw how she kept those lilies in the water...yes I had fixed cameras outside her house...and this morning after they left...I even fixed some inside the house so that I can see her...

Everything was alright till a bitch came up....all of a sudden she poured water on my princess...I was shaking in anger...how dare she???...then she called her a slut...she's gonna have the worst death...

But what actually shocked me was my kitty's reaction...I saw her slapping that bitch tightly and then insulting her...this calmed me a bit...and I was smirking...I didn't knew my kitten could me badass too...but this only attracted me more towards her...

Then I saw she went to change....I was thinking should I punish that slut or not??...cuz her life will be miserable for sure from now...we'll see...

----------------------------------

So the plan Is started already...let's see if Lily gets into the trap or not....next chapter will have another extreme torture scene...be ready cuties..

TBC-
Bye till then,

Scientific answer to reject someone

🤣🤣

Sorry for any mistakes..and thanks for reading...If you liked it please VOTE guys...bye cuties, love ya...💜💜