Butterflies 🦋

I know you all might have thought the author is dead but no dear..I'M ALIVE..so here's your update. After too long I know.

Read and enjoy..

Do vote and comment to motivate me so I write the next chapter too. If i get good response next chapter will be more longer.

||Author||

I got up feeling my neck wet, what is happening?! I opened my eyes slowly to see him licking my neck. I quickly closed them before he could notice and pretended to be asleep. I felt him moving away by a shirt distance but then I felt a hand in my shirt caressing my waist as I gasped but tried my best not to wake up. I don't want to wake up.

I don't want to see the face of this devious monster. He hand slowly moved up almost reaching my left bossom but then it stopped as I squirmed. Then I felt his breath mear my earlobe. He said in his deep voice,

"I know you're awake preciousa, now be a good girl and open your eyes before I kiss you"

I opened my eyes in a jerk scared of his threat. I saw him dressed now, smiling a wicked grin looking straight at me, his stare was so intense, an evil glint in his eyes making them shine like small starry sky in his dark black orbs. He inched closer to my face his lips almost touching mine and said,

"Ohh, you really don't like my kisses,too bad.."

And he kissed her passionately as she struggled for breath under him. His lips were moulding into hers so deeply as if he was sucking her soul. By the time he left her lips finally she was breathing hardly trying to suck in some air. He stared at her with a satisfying look and then left saying he will be back soon. Once he left she got up and saw the food was kept on that table near the bed. The fact that all the foods were her favourite surprised her even more but then she realised he knows almost everything about her.

She looked at the chain on her leg and her eyes filled with tears feeling like an animal kept in captive. He chained like a pet dog and says that she is going queen. She hates him, because of him she is so alone today, he bound her to himself. Her dream of being a psychiatrist was broken of this man who killed her only boy best friend a man who is not normal he is a psycho path. She did not feel like to eat anymore, she just got up and took slow steps towards the balcony which was on the right side of the room.

She slowly stepped towards the balcony as the heavy metallic chains rattled on the floor which she walked upon. The sounds just gave her the feeling of being a captive prisoner, she was totally silent as she stood on the balcony,the view was really beautiful. The blue cloudy sky, the lush green garden,the colourful flowers all looked so lively. Nature makes her feel alive, the beautifully intricated butterflies on those flowers were flying so freely.

She felt so jealous of the butterflies, they get to fly around anywhere without any chains and here she's caged. Caged in a golden cage where she not considered as a human but a doll. She doesn't understands why was this man even so obsessed with her, she's not too much beautiful with her tan skin nor is she thin like others instead she's a chubby girl. She's not so rich either, she's absolutely simple and average girl. She was just a girl with dreams who wanted to be successful with her bestfriend. Her bestfriend, how she might be? How was Ishi? Was she okay? She must be missing her so much.

Lily too misses her a lot. Ishi was the only person who loved and cared for her unconditionally in cruel world . Ishi was the only person whom she could call as a family even though they were not blood related. It's true not all the time relations made with blood are important but the relations of hearts are much more important than blood relations. Saline tears fell from lily's eyes as she looked out. She just wanted to go home, hug Ishi and cry hard telling her everything until she has no tears left in her eyes.

But Lily will not give up so soon even though she hate sugar she will help him become a normal person then he will release her once his malicious mind stops working his heart will let her go but first units to know how did he get obsessed with her she needs to know what was the reason he was attracted to her so she could cure it and relieve as soon as possible. Once he lets her go himself she will be free to do anything.

She smiled thinking of the rebellious idea of freedom. He cannot cage her forever with him here..this is no Beauty and the Beast story. Only if she knew what destiny had stored for her she would never try this rebellious idea of freedom. Yoongi was in a meeting, this was an important meeting with the Russian mafias and they must have the deal to maintain a good relationship between both the countries so he can have an access in Russia too. The meeting was getting long but he was working hard on it.

Hours passed and everybody was feeling hungry now so the head of the Russian mafia said they would continue the meeting after a break. Yoongi reluctantly agreed to him and realized he should also see his little Fire Ball for once. Once everybody went to eat he looked in the camera but did not find her in the room to check the balcony cameras. The food was still in it's place and she wasn't there. He found her sitting in the balcony snuggled up in a corner beside the railing sitting holding her knees as she looked out side. He zoomed to the screen and found her looking longingly outside.

Her face was little swelled maybe because she cried a lot. He was feeling angry looking at her eyes which was still teary. She was hungry from the morning and it's almost evening now.. how dare she avoid his food,he himself made it for her. And who the hell allowed her to cry? She should know by now that he hates when she cries still she dared to do this he must teach her a good lesson.

He got up and went out to give her a visit.

•°♡☆♡°•

Next chapter will be intense. I think I wrote better now, so you like it.

Hope you all liked the chapter.

Do comment your opinions.

Bub bye bubbles

Love yaa

💜💜💜💜💜