A Psycho Devil

Lily's POV

It was Mr.Min...who was smirking..

I got scared and tried to move away..but he cane near me..I kept moving until I hit the wall behind me..he towered my body..he looked like a monster in the dim lights...

I somehow gathered my courage to say something

I somehow gathered my courage to say something..but was pushed my him..he pinned me kn the wall and suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my arms as I started feeling dizzy..then everything blacked out...the last thing I heard was..

Yoongi:Sleep kitten..we've so many things to do..

Yoongi's POV

I was Killing that fucker when I heard a small noise and I saw my kitten running towards that guy so I stabbed it continuously till he died..she fell down crying...I didn't like it..why is she crying for him??...

She then stood up..ohh kitten Is trying to act brave..hmm let's see..

I started going towards her as she moved backwards till her back hit the wall..I saw her teary eyes...I can't afford to lose..I'm sorry princess..

I pushed her towards to wall and pinned her on the wall..then I swiftly took out the extra injection I had with me for that fucker..and injected her..as she fell asleep..

Time Skip,
A few hours later,

I was in my bedroom..watching my kitten sleeping..she so soft..so angelic..all mine..

I felt her move a little bit so I quickly went to bring some water..she must drink some water and stay hydrated after that drug I've injected her..

I went near her and tried to hand her the bottle but she seemed to be panicking..

Lily's POV

I got up in an unfamiliar room..I turned to my right and saw Mr.Min..that's when it clicked on me..h-he just killed Soobin and now he's sitting here smiling..

Being frightened would be an understatement..

He tried to pass me a water bottle but I started to move..I tried my best to get away but then I noticed..

I was tied on the bed...

I wiggled a lot but all in vain as I saw Mr.Min smirkingat me like a devil...

Min smirkingat me like a devil

A Psycho Devil...

After trying for a few minutes I finally stopped when I heard..

Yoongi:Calm down kitten and drink this..

He said passing me the bottle again but I refused turning my face on the other side..but then he turned my face to the other side and said in a soft voice,

Yoongi:Drink it doll, we don't want you to be sick right??..

I felt something...something foolish..no I shouldn't forget this guy is a psychopath..a person who's damn manipulative but I must not fall sick in such a situation..

I drank the water quietly..then he said,

Yoongi:Do you want to be untied??...should I open the cuffs??..

I nodded silently..

Yoongi:Okk..I'll untie you but only if you promise you won't run..cuz once you do that......You'll have to face the consequences which you won't like my kitten..

He said the last line in a dark tone..which sent shivers down my spine..I gulped but nodded..it's going to hard to deal with him..

I'll have to do something soon..

He removed the cuffs and untied me..I sat their..I had no marks cuz the cuffs were coated with soft fur..but I'm confused why is he doing all these..

Does he wants some kind of revenge?..

Or

Is he doing this for fun?

Or

Is he doing this for someone?

Or

Is he obsessed with someone?

I'm confused but whatever the reason..it's something deep and..

He won't stop until he gets what he wants..

I'll have to find the reason soon..

----------------
TBC-

Lily tryna find out the reason we all already know..😏😏

Poor her..

Listen to Daddy

Listen to Daddy..🌚🌚

Le Suga stans now:Author

Le Suga stans now:Author..I'm coming to punch you with love..🌚🌚😂😂

Okk Snowflakes,bye for now..

Love ya💜💜💜💜