His Innocent Obssession

Lily's POV

Finally we got to home and damn..I'm hungry like an animal...we cooked some instant noodles and had a bowl each...then we went to sleep since we were too tired..

Meanwhile,

Yoongi's POV

I got back to my house after I followed her secretly till her house to make sure she's safe...I went to my work room..Well, here's a little secret...our company is not a simple company...

We are the Great Mafia Kings of Souel...

And I'm the leader as well as the hacker of the group...

My workroom is full of modern technological computers...

I keep all the records..and I'm capable of finding the whole records of any person...whether the person is a normal citizen or an agent...

(Potato: He's brain Is sharper than more than the people around him..as Psychopaths are extraordinarily intelligent...that's what I know from Google...)

I sat on my desk and started researching Lily's records...what I got to know was...she is 19 years old...second year of college...she's really intellectual and Topper of the college with her Best friend...Kang Airish...They both live together in their home which was Lily's parents...both have lost their parents...

They both are not that rich and are studying in that college through scholarship...Their current profession is part time job as a tuition teacher...

I guess their bond is really strong and they totally rely on each other...but I got to know something more interesting...she is studying psychology and wants to be a psychologist...well great choice..

Suddenly her talk clicked on my head...

about being a psychopath's obsession....well I would love to be a way to keep the person sane...and I'll try my best to help that person to get over that obsession...

My innocent kitten...she doesn't knows that once a psychopath is obsessed with someone...he will never get over it...no problem I'll show this to you...cuz

Once you are a Psycho's obssession...not even God can stop him from loving you...cuz even God can't stop the Devil...

And now you are my obssession..my innocent obssession...I won't ever let you go my kitten...

With that I decided that I'll start stalking her from tomorrow as I think it's important to know everything about her before meeting her...

I'll start my plans from tomorrow...just wait for sometime kitty...your Daddy is coming for you..I smirked at my thought...

Potato: He seriously looks like a really hot Daddy

Potato: He seriously looks like a really hot Daddy...🤤🤤🤧🤧

--------------------------------

I now honestly am too jealous of Lily..

I want a stalker too...I know I'm wierd..hehe...

BTW, will you accept a psycho stalker who's obsessed with you??...comment the answer....

This is why say I love Korean dishes

This is why say I love Korean dishes...😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋

Sorry for any mistakes...and thanks for reading...if you liked it do VOTE...bye cuties..love ya..💜💜💜