Bloody Letter

Potato:Biology exam tomorrow...pray for me~~~

Yoongi's POV

Now this shit is finished..time for next step..I'm coming kitten..

Lily's POV

I was sleeping peacefully until I heard something..I heard sound of something idk..but as I opened my eyes I saw a silhouette near the window..wtf..who is it??..I got up saying..

Lily:Who's there??..Hey..

But as I walked towards it..the figure jumped from my window..I shouted..

Lily:HEY!!...

I ran to my window but didn't found anyone..I was scared rn..what was it??..was it a thief??..but where did that silhouette went??..am I dreaming..I don't even know anymore..

I think I was just being paranoid..but I still think something was there..I..wait why did I wake up??..what's the time??..I don't remember..I checked the time to find it was 3:37 am in the morning...

I think I'm just too tired..I should just sleep..

Time Skip,
Next Morning,

I woke up and went to the door again..and found red lilies with an envelope but this was smelling pungent..I don't know..I just opened the envelope and what I saw made my hands tremble..

I saw a bloody letter..I'm so sure this blood is fresh..The letter fell from my hands and I gasped but then I took it up and started reading it..I felt shivers Down my spine just by the first two words..I know I've read such letters before..but not like this..

As I completed reading the letter I was terrified

As I completed reading the letter I was terrified..who is this Suga Daddy??..why is he like this??..I fell on my knees feeling weak after what I read..di-did he kill someone??...for me??..

No no no..it can't be...

Lily:NOOOOOO!!!..THIS IS NOT TRUE!!...

Ishi came running to me hearing my loud cry..I didn't noticed that I've been trembling all this time and tears were flowing down my eyes..

Was Suga there in my room last night??..Was he real??..I-I wasn't hallucinating...he was real..but how??..God where did I got into..he k-killed for m-me...Ishi hugged me tightly and I cried in her embrace..

Ishi:Calm down Lily..baby Calm down I'm here..

Lily:H-He....ki..killed be-bec..because of m-me..Ishi..H..

Ishi:Who killed whom??..and why are you involved??..

She looked shocked..I just signed towards the letter..she was shocked to but started reading it carefully..then she said..

Ishi:It's not your fault Lily..he us just too possessive..but I think he won't hurt you..but whatever or whoever he is..I'm here my baby I'll protect you..

I nodded and explained her what happened last night..

Ishi:Listen we need to be careful..and stay away from boys..

Lily:He can't control me..

Ishi:I know but stay safe..we need to figure out who is this Suga Daddy..uh..your Suga Daddy..

Aish..this bitch..she wiggled her brows as I slapped her shoulder lightly and said..

Lily:Yahh..he's not my Daddy...

Ishi:Yeah..he's your Suga Daddy..

Lily:You bitch..I'll kill you I swear..

Ishi:First catch me..

Yoongi's POV

I saw my Babygirl running after her Friend..she's so innocent and cute..she makes me crazy for her..last night plan went good..now this step was successful too...

Flashback
Last night,

I went to my kitten's room..and saw her sleeping like an Angel.. she's so pure..her face looks like a baby...her face glowing in the moonlight..I went to her and kissed her softly...

I'm sorry baby..but I'll have to disturb your peaceful sleep..I went near her and used a mental stimulating machine..it helps to send signals through the person's body..making them conscious..

She woke up and sat down like an innocent child..and saw get surroundings..soon she noticed Me..time to work up..I went away fast and she couldn't see me anymore as I just went to her houses itself..

I then checked my computer later and saw her thinking she was hallucinating..uh huh..no baby..you need to know that what happened was real..

Present

I think it's time for my next step..

I'll get you soon babygirl...

--------------------
TBC-

Hmm..it's getting spicier??..what's Suga upto??..let's see..

What is this??

What is this??..I'm crying..love you all..seriously 💜💜💜💜💜

seriously 💜💜💜💜💜

Dark mode-🌚🌚

Thank you for reading and sorry for any mistakes..but please vote If you liked it..

Love yaa Snowflakes..yup new name..for you all..💜💜💜💜💜