Caged

Finally I did update, since you all wanted it for a long time. Hope you all will like it. I thought of making it longer but then I thought to add suga perspective in the next chapter.

So this chapter is in Lily's perspective.

Enjoy reading and do vote and comment for more chapters.

I'll update next chapter after 15 votes in this chapter till then don't ask for updates.

Okk imagine suga in this chapter like this,

Have some holy water and keep reading..

-Lily-

I sat on the bed thinking about him, he seems to be only mind 24/7. I still can't get over that embarrassing moment, that guy was literally moaning my name for fucks sake.

Fuck, how will I help him like this? If he keeps on doing such things. I need to recollect myself and try helping him. Let's try asking him from where this all started. Why he killed them? But I must keep in mind he's a fucking killer.

But he's suffering from the darknes inside him. Something is compelling him to do all this. Let's try asking him. Let him come. I can do this, I need to get out of here. I was watching the bathroom door intently when he came out. Wearing just a towel, well shit.

I closed my eyes in embarrassment, but I need to see 🙈. I tried to peek through my fingers but screamed loudly when I saw him very very close to my face. He was soo near to my face.His wet hairs were falling On his head.

Yoongi: Shy huh?!.

I looked at him again, why is he affecting me so much. He's my fucking kidnapper. I think I have gone crazy. I need to escape that's it yeah. I was thinking soo much that I didn't notice that the proximity between us was too close that our breaths mingled.

I tried to move my head but all of a sudden he crashed his lips on mine. His hands brought my face closer for him to get better access of my lips. His other hand went to my waist as I gasped at the sudden touch which only gave him a chance to insert his tongue.

He was devouring my lips as if it was the sweetest candy and he had never had one.I was getting breathless so I started to protest but his lips never left mine until I started to see black dots. That's when his hold loosened and he separated his lips from mine.

His dark eyes kept staring at me in a fierce gaze and I literally got my mind blocked. He is really fucking my mind I swear.

'Don't act like you didn't enjoy it'

It was my own conscience which mocked me. He smirked as his shallow minty breaths mixed with my harsh breaths. I was burning and I could feel it. He finally moved from me but only to push Me further into the bed in a span of few as he hovered on top of me. I was scared no I was nervous.