Kissing The Devil

Lily's POV

I waited until I was pinned to the wall all of a sudden and my hands were above my head...it was so spontaneous that I couldn't react..

As I saw clearly I saw...

A Masked man..

He was a well built man with a cat like mask...if I would see that mask on someone else it would look cut but the glare he was giving made it too intimidating as if they were on fire...

if I would see that mask on someone else it would look cut but the glare he was giving made it too intimidating as if they were on fire

He was glaring me as if I have tried to take his most precious thing away from him

He was glaring me as if I have tried to take his most precious thing away from him...but those eyes still look familiar...

As I was thinking...about these when he suddenly kissed me harshly as if venting all his anger on me...I was shocked...so I didn't respond until he bit my lips not too hard..Idk what came to my mind I started kissing him too...

The kiss was wild as I was totally hot and almost breathless..he then left my lips...then he smirked and said in a deep husky voice...

??:You don't obey Daddy right kitty??....

Lily:S-Suga??...

Suga:Yeah kitten..Suga Daddy...

My breath stopped for a second as he leaned closer to my ears and wishpered in a deep, husky voice....

Suga:Don't ever disobey your Daddy princes or else the consequences will be worse...now go back to your friend and leave for home...fast..did you got that kitty...

I nodded unconsciously...

Suga:Words Kitten...

Lily:Y-yes...

Suga: Yes what?...

I gulped and said...

Lily:Yes d-daddy...