Dead and Dangerous

Lily's POV

He opened my cuffs and passed me some water which I drank eagerly..I then turned my gaze towards him..

Yoongi's POV

I saw my kitten gulping the water as fast as she could..she doesn't even knows how she's effecting me with those innocent eyes Making me want to ruin that innocence and take her right now..

She then turned towards me with those red teary eyes which made me want to fuck her till she begs me to stop..Her simple stare can arouse me so easily..she's really something..

I slowly caressed her face and looked into her eyes..just as my dark erbs fastened with her teary ones she quickly looked down being scared..I hugged as she started to squirm a little under my touch but finally stopped moving and let me hug her..

Lily's POV

He caressed my face gently as if he's touching a baby..What's happening??..why is he so gentle with me??..he abducted me but why isn't he doing something??..I was lost in my thoughts when I felt him hug me as if I'm made of glass almost making me breathless out of shock..

I wanted to break free from the hug of a killer who just killed my best friend..thinking about him makes me numb..I didn't even realized when I stopped moving under his venomous touch and my tears started falling until I felt him break the hug and look at me..Even tho I hate him but I felt a sudden emptiness in me when he broke the hug and my body craved for his warmth..the actual fuck..

I felt so weak under his stare that I stopped moving at all..he looked directly at me and asked me in a very soft melodious voice..

Yoongi:What happened??..

As he asked that I lost it..I don't know what came to my mind but I think I lost my mind on the thought of losing my best friend who was just like my brother...I bursted into tears and hugged him crying on the chest of the person who was the reason for my tears..

He sighed and asked again,

Yoongi:Why are you crying kitty??...

Lily:S-soo..b-bin..

As I said that chocking on my tears I felt his gaze darkened..his black dilated orbs bore holes into my body rage flowing out of them..I got scared and looked down quickly tears flowing slowly from my eyes..I was scared what he will do next and his next words sent shivers down my spine..

Yoongi:Don't you dare take his name again..

He said in a intense venomous voice which gave me goosebumps but he continued..

Yoongi:If you repeat that name again I'll kill your dear best friend...Kang Airish..

This scared me to the core...I was not afraid for myself but Ishi..From what I witnessed earlier I know very well he's serious right now..I slowly nodded my head and suddenly felt a small soft kiss on my forehead which I knew who gave me..

I should be disgusted of his touch but my body reacts in contrast...my body likes the warmness he gives me..I looked up slowly as I found him staring at me but his gaze was different..his face had an unreadable expression which I couldn't decipher..

His dark black alluring orbs look dangerous and dead as if there was no life in him..he suddenly got up and went out leaving me alone..I sat intact feeling drained and looking soulless and cried silently..

I know only one thing..

I need to run away from him..

-------------
TBC-

Let's see what happens next..wait for it my lovely Snowflakes..💜💜

That's my Valentine day

That's my Valentine day..great right??..

🙂🙂🙂🤡🤡🤡

Bye Suga Daddy's Babygirls

Fuckkk..Unbellybubble..thank you all soo much..

Love you all💜