Punishment

Lily's POV

After changing we went to have our food...then we attended all the lectures..

Time Skip,
After College,

We were going to our home when we saw Lia??..she was standing infront of us smirking with two really strong men...

We were confused but then she said,

Lia: Welcome bitch...what did you think ??....you will humiliate me and I'll let you go so easily...nah..impossible...I'm Lia...

Lily: What now Lia?..

Lia: Here have a good time with them..Boys...

As she said so the men started to come near us...we both tried to get away but ended up trapped...so we tried to defend ourselves...I punched the man's nose who was near me and Ishi tried to knee the other but they were too strong we ended up with me having two slaps and a punch inmy stomach...whole Ishi got a hard punch on her face and we were having bruises on our body....

But all of a sudden a man in mask cane up and started beating them...a few more joined him...and he signaled is to run..I don't know who he is but rn...he is an angel sent by God for us or else who knows we might end up dead today..we both took our bangs and ran back to home as fast as we could...tho we were still too slow...

We went in to bandage each other and changed too..

Flashback

Yoongi's POV

I was watching my angel go back to her home...yeah I had hacked all these cameras already...

She was talking to her Bestfriend and both were going to back happily until that bitch came up again...I saw two men with her...they look dangerous...shit...no my kitten shouldn't br harmed...

I ran to my car and took sone of my personal body guards with me too...I was seeing everything through my phone...I saw how that Hoe threatened them and suddenly those badtards started beating them...

I was furious...I don't like it if anyone hurts my angel physically or mentally and they did that....she must be blaming herself for her Bestfriend getting involved due to her...and I really respect her Bestfriend cuz I know she mist have done so much for her.....these people have done the greatest mistake of their life...I'll make sure to give them the worst death...

In went there and saw those bastards still beating them...they had bruises in their body...I went there and started beating the shit outta them...my guards joined me too..I signaled my kitty to get away...

I saw that Hoe trying to run...but not so soon bitch...

Present Time

Here I am...in my torture room..after making these bitches unconscious...I told my guards to leave and then bought them here...

I threw water on their face and they woke up...then I shouted,

Yoongi: So you bitches dared to hurt my kitten??...huh?...

They were shivering with fear...I again shouted...

Yoongi: Fucking Answer Me...

Lia: I'm sorry...in won't do it again...please leave me I'm a girl...

Yoongi: Ohh...but I don't think so you are a Bitch...and actually you are the main root of this shit...now get ready for the consequences of hurting her...

Man 1: Sorry sir...please leave us...

Yoongi: SHUT UP ....YOU ARE GONNA DIE...

Torture scene ahead...

With that I took out my whip and started whipping them all...they shouted at the top of there voice..but I didn't give a fuck...

I then went to the man who punched my kitty and slapped her...

I started removing his nails and he shouted...I was so done with this shit...
I went and took out an acid bottle...then I started pouring it on his exposed fingers which didn't had any nails...

He again started shouting so I poured some acid in his mouth...his voice died soon...then I took out my knife and cut his hands...I digged daggers in his eyes and at last...I hit his face with my rod...

The other two were surely terrified...I went to the other man and took my rod and stated to hit him on the whipped areas...he was shouting...but as I'd I give a fuck...I then pored some acid in his eyes...I cut his hands and at last his neck...he was dead too...

Now the main culprit..I smirked at her scared state...she shouted...

Bitch: Leave me you Psycho...

Yoongi: Why so soon Hoe??...the fun has just started...

I poured acid on her head as she poured water on my kitty's head...she was shouting but I was enjoying...

I then started cutting her cheeks to make a good cut...then I got to her hands and started peeling her nails too....I again whipped her.....and finally I used my knife to to cut her chest and took her heart out...I poured acid on her heart too...

No one is allowed to her my Princess...if anyone dares..I'll make that person experience hell on Earth...

-----------------------------
TBC-
Bye till then,

So did you liked the Insanity of Yoongi??...he can go to any extent for his Kitty...well I loved it..yeah I'm a bit insane too...comment me..

Well I think no one is actually sane...we all have our own insane personalities....idk but that's my opinion....

I think I should die soon

I think I should die soon...I'm gonna have my exams next week and viva on top...Fuck my Life...

BTW, sorry for any mistakes and thank you for reading...bye cuties, love yaa..
💜💜💜💜