Prey

Lily's POV

WHAT THE FUCK??!!

No way in hell am I giving him that I've not even brushed nor has he..doesn't he finds it dirty..

(Potato: That's the first thought of an anti romantic fool type of female lead..)

I tried moving out but he wasn't loosening his hold and at the end I gave up..

Lily: Uhh..don't you think it's disgusting?....We haven't even brushed..

His eyes kind off flared up at my first line but by the end of my reasoning he bursted out into a loud chuckle..why us he laughing? Am I a clown?..

Lily:Why are you laughing??..

Yoongi:Nothing, it's just sometimes your innocence amuses me..but..

Lily: But what?

Yoongi:You said about brushing, so you don't have any other problem in kissing me?..

He said with a devious smirk irking the corner of his lips..which made me nervous all of a sudden..

which made me nervous all of a sudden

Lily:N-No..I mean y-yes..uhh I mean like I have problem w-with you k-kissing me..

He just kept staring at me and broke into a dark chuckle..

Yoongi:You're too cute princess..

Lily:Don't c-call me t-that..

I said and he smiled cutel- no creepily..I just ran away to the washroom as fast as my legs could carry me..

After sometime I was done with my morning routine but then I remembered I don't have clothes here..shit

I peeked out of the door only to find that devil sitting on the bed actually smiling creepily this time..

I gulped the lump in my throat and tried to call him,

Lily:Y-yahh..

He turned his head swift motion and stared at me with a smirk but didn't care to move....He knew I would come..fuck him..

Lily:YAHH..

Yoongi:Yes kitty?..

Lily:I-I need c-clothes..

I was really embarrassed at this point..fuck my life..

Yoongi:What? I can't hear you kitten..

He is fucking doing this intentionally..bitch..

Yoongi:No need to curse me kitty..

Lily:HuH??..How did you know??..

Shit..did I just admitted? Fuck me seriously..Lily you're the most stupid bitch ever..

He smirked and got up taking predator steps towards me, making me actually feel like a prey..His prey..

Yoongi:What did you wanted again?..

Lily:C-clothes..I need clothes..

I dunno why but his gaze made me uncomfortable and stutter..

Yoongi:Hmm..okk so you need clothes, fine I'll get you..

Ahh thankfully..

Yoongi:But..

Lily:But what??..

Yoongi:What will I get??..

What does he wants now??..this devil bitch..

Yoongi:Again,stop cursing me princess and if you want clothes then I want something in return too..

Lily:What do you want??..

I said in a low voice to which his smirk only widened making me gulp my own saliva..

Yoongi:I'll get you clothes but in return from now you'll call me daddy..

Lily:WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKK!!

Yoongi:Don't swear kitty or I won't be able to refrain myself from pushing you on the wall and fucking you till you get senseless..

I immediately zipped my mouth,this guy has no shame? How can he ask such a thing to a girl?...

Yoongi:I'm saying that to my girl not someone else's wife kitty..

Can he read my thoughts??..

Yoongi:No you're just an open book for me..

Okk lemme not think..

Yoongi:So, you agree??..

Lily:Noooo..

Yoongi:Okk you chose it, I'm coming in then..

HUH????

--------

TBC-

One spoiler: Things not gonna be like this for too long a big shit gonna happen soon..

Welcome to the dark world🌚

Potato smirk 😏

I dunno when I'll come next so I just updated since my tuition is canceled 😁

😂😂😂😂

2 FUCKING K EOMMA!!!!

THANK KOO SOO MUCHH SNOWFLAKES..

Bye Snowflakes,

Love yaa💜💜