No one can Hurt My Kitten

Yoongi's POV

I guess it's time for another Punishment...

I went back to the party...and saw that Natk guy totally wasted and almost passed out..huh this shit can't even tolerate some Alcohol...

I dragged him out Making sure no one noticed..well they can't actually notice cuz these bitches are already too drunk..some of them are eating each other's face, others are busy doing their own shits...

I took him to my favourite place..my basement...I tied him on the chair and left..he isn't gonna wake up until the morning...

I went back to my room and checked on my kitten who was sleeping peacefully...she looks like an Angel and I can't get enough of her..

I remembered the kiss..it was the best kiss I ever had and I know it was her first kiss..I'll make sure kitty that I'm your only first and last..

I'll make sure kitty that I'm your only first and last

I slept seeing her on my screen...

Time Skip
3:37 am in the morning,

Potato: Yoongi has insomnia..he doent sleeps properly..

I got up to check that jerk..I need to make sure he gets a nice experience of hell..😏😏

I went down ans poured a bucket of water on him...he woke up shaking like a chicken who got scared...I grinned at him..as he came back to his senses he noticed me..

Mark: Why am I here??..you y-you are M-Mr.Min??...

Yoongi: Ahh...good to know you remember me and I'll make sure that you'll only remember me even after death...

Mark: Wh-What??...

Yoongi: I'll show you...

I smiled creepily at him and got all my things ready...

Torture Scene Ahead..

I chose all the things I'm gonna use and then turned to him who was shaking with fear...