Angel Meets The Devil

Potato: Watch this edit...it's hot af..I died while watching this..my ghost is writing this for you all now...🤧🤧🤣🤣

Lily's POV

We are in our college auditorium rn...today the biggest business tycoon of South Korea Mr.Min Yoongi is coming here..I've heard a lot about him..

I got to know he is going to be the new owner of fhis college...but what happened to the previous owner??..whatever...

I've seen Mr. Min only on TV till now..this is the first time I'll Meer him in person...

I and Ishi were standing together when suddenly I heard a lot of cheering and squeals left the girls mouth as we both saw Mr.Min entering the stage...he's really professional and honestly handsome..I didn't even knew that I was already staring at him for too long until Ishi shaked me....

Ishi: Yahh, girl I know he is hot but now stop staring and drooling on him...but he's really hot tho..right...Lily..

Lily: Uhh..s-shut up...

I saw him and WE MADE AN EYE CONTACT...Holy Moly....I broke it after a few seconds and blushed...idk why..Fucking shit..what a good impression Lily...wow...

Yoongi's POV

As I entered the stage..I saw the girls started squealing...but my eyes were finding My Kitten..I saw her standing in the middle row with her friend...she was staring and drooling at me...

Fuck she's such a turn on...I just want to throw her on the bed and kissed her plump lips right now...control I need to control..I can't destroy my plan..

I saw her blushing as she looked down...then she again stole a glance at me as we both made a small eye contact...and I'll lie if I say my heart wasn't beating as if Jungkook was beating the drum...🤣🤣

Potato: A small funny addition to make you laugh maybe..hehe...but I literally got my heartbeat fast as Bullet train seeing him drumming vigorously...🤣🤣

I started giving my speech but my eyes were stuck on my kitten..she noticed it a few time and blushed hard every time....she doesn't know what she's doing is turning me on so Fucking much...

I can literally jump on her anytime...Fucking shit...

Time Skip in blushing,
After Speech,

Everybody started leaving the auditorium when I bumped into my kitten...her skin is like honey which I'm dying to taste...she Apologized quickly..

Lily: I'm really sorry sir..I didn't mean to bump into you..

Yoongi: It's fine,Lily...

She looked shocked...

Lily: Sir how do know my name??...

Yoongi: Actually,I heard your friend calling you that...

Lily: Ohh..sorry..

Yoongi: It's fine...nice to meet you Miss.Lily...

Lily: Nice to meet you too Mr.Min...

Yoongi: Yoongi, call me Yoongi...I'm not that older...

Lily: Ohh..okk...

Then we left to our ways...tho I didn't want to...

Meanwhile,
Lily's POV

During the whole speech I kept stealing glances on Mr.Min and saw him staring st me...ughh..he's more than out of my league..I should stop this shit..but maybe a Lil crush won't harm right??...

After the speech I got bumped into a hard chest while talking to Ishi...and I saw Mr.Min standing there...I quickly apologized...

Lily: I'm really sorry sir..I didn't mean to bump into you..