Mr.Min

Lily's POV

I was going back home now..Ishi us busy in her project work..I'm lonely and I'm feeling damn scared..I think I'm just being paranoid but still I'm scared...I think someone's following me..

I was walking in my thoughts when I heard the sound of footsteps near me..shit....I started to step faster trying to check and I was right..someone's following me..without thinking twice I sprinted fast..

I awarded to run but someone caught me and trapped me as I struggled bit then I heard a laugh..an evil laugh..but familiar too..I turned and saw...

Soobin..

The fuck is this guy doing here??..

Soobin:Boooommm..I'm here my Lil girl..haha..

Lily:You bitch..how dare you..I was scared to death cuz of you..

Soobin:Okk..fine..see what I have you..

Lily:What??..

Soobin:Myself...what else??..I'm so precious you know..

Lily:Youu..wait a minute..you're dead you Dustbin..

I chased him for sometime and we ended up laughing together..Soobin is my childhood bestie..we're more like brother and sister..I swear this guy is annoying as fuck but I love him..

We went to home and I made his favourite dish..Ishi came after sometime and we enjoyed our day..later we slept in our room and Binnie went to the guest room..

Yoongi's POV

What the actual fuck??..I was planning to get my kitty but now another peice of shit came up..Why do these fuckers keep disturbing me..I saw how happy my doll was with him..she shouldn't have been..

She should've taken my warning seriously..I think I'll have to kill this guy too..fine..

Time Skip,
Next day,
After College,

Lily's POV

I'm confused..I didn't get any flowers today..why didn't ge send Mr anything??..Is he planned on something??..Shit no..but as much as I think whenever such people get isolated they are upto something very bad..I have a feeling sometimes bad is gonna happen..

College was okk..yesterday was fun to..Soobinie is so cute..he made me forget about that Suga Daddy so easily..wait what??..

Suga asked me to stay away from guy..Is Soobin??...Nooo..

I shouldn't have forgotten..shit..Soobin is at home..I need to check him up..

I sprinted back to my home but stopped as I saw a guy in mask carrying Soobin with him...he went out to his car and drove off..I took Soobin's car abd followed him..

It's been half an hour where the fuck I'd this guy going..I kept following until it went infront of an old building..what's he doing here??..I kept following him..I saw him take Soobin out...I went in the building..Parking the car away..

As I went in I smelt a foul smell but then I saw rotten blood splatters everywhere..I covered my mouth in shock and I went in..I saw Soobin tied up..then the same Masked guy came up and threw water on him..he saw Soobin waking up but didn't wait for a moment abs started to stab him right through his chest..he stabbed him numerous times...

I gasped as my eyes got teary..I ran towards Soobin but I was late..just in a matter of seconds he had stabbed him alone and Sobbin died..He died in front of my eyes and I didn't even do anything...

My Binnie..I couldn't save him..

I turned around and what I saw shook me to the core..the Masked guy opened his Mask and..

It was Mr.Min...who was smirking..

------------------TBC-Bye till then,

------------------
TBC-
Bye till then,

Well, now Lily knows who is Suga Daddy..what do you think is gonna happen now??..

what do you think is gonna happen now??

Yes..now I got it..

Thank you for reading..Please vote if you liked it..

Love you Snowflakes..

See you soon..💜💜