Mysterious Hickey

Lily's POV

After getting changed....I and Ishi sat down in silence blankly staring at the ceiling until she said,

Ishi: I t-think w-we should t-talk...

She said in a cracked voice...I don't know why but all of a sudden my tears welled up in my eyes...I wasn't in the state to reply...

She hugged me tightly as I hugged her back and we both cried in each other's embrace....

I finally said with hiccups....

Lily: W-why th-his always happens w-with us??....why God WHY??....

I was still crying as Ishi said,

Ishi: Yahhh..don't s-shout like t-that bish..my ears w-will suicide n-now...

We both chuckled but our tears kept Making their way to our face...

After sometime Ishi said,

Ishi: Hey, we had tuitions...we should inform them that won't be able to do it today...

Lily: Yeah...

Ishi: I'm too tired..I'll just eat and sleep...

Lily: Same..

We then called the students and told them that we are not well so we won't be taking any classes today...

After that we went and cooked some ramyeon for our dinner and after dinner we left for bed...

We were so tired...thank God tomorrow is Saturday so I'm not waking before 10 am...I don't know when I drifted to sleep...

Meanwhile,

Yoongi's POV

After killing those bitches I went to take a shower and cleaned myself...I then went to my room to check on my kitten..

I saw How she was crying hugging her Bestfriend...her whole face was red and full of tears..the view made my heart clench..but then they both stopped crying....went to have dinner and finally my baby slept..she slept real quick...

After making sure she's totally asleep I went to her home...she and her friend both are heavy sleepers they didn't even notice last day when I went to their room...so they won't get up even if I go and kiss my love...

I went in their room through their window...and saw my kitty sleeping peacefully looking like a Goddess....

I went near my kitten and kissed her forehead slightly...I don't know anything I can't control myself anymore....I went to her and started kissing and sucking her neck...

I got away from her or else I'll end up ruining her innocence...her scent is like a drug to me...I saw that hickey..it looked so beautiful on her smooth neck..

I then whispered a goodnight in her ears and went away...

Time Skip,
Next Morning,

Lily's POV

I woke up late next day and went to do my morning routine...but I saw a red bluish mark on my neck...what's this??..I touched it slightly and it pained Making me groan...

I came out dresses when Ishi asked,

Ishi: Hey, what's that on your neck??...

Lily: Idk but it hurts...

Ishi: Wait lemme see...

She saw that Mark closely and exclaimed...

Ishi: Yah..It's a freaking hickey...

Lily: What??...stop joking....it can't be Ishi...

Ishi: It is Lily...I ain't lying...

Lily: But who gave me this Mysterious Hickey??.......

-----------------------------
TBC-
Bye till then,

How did you liked this chapter??...I seriously thought what he did would surprise any girl like lily...Single..haha..

Comment me...

My life: Darkness

My life: Darkness...

Okk cuties...sorry for any mistakes..and thank you for reading...if you liked it please vote...

Bye,love ya cuties...💜💜💜